Why all the topics of doom?

PyRo99

Its silent. But they say that it is not allowing me to learn.

Tis a different kind of learning to me, but apparently not to them. ;)

KiraSjon

At the schools out here, they've implemented a "moment of silent reflection." At my old high school we had 67 different nationalities (as in not born in the US) and as a result, numerous religious beliefs. I think that "moment" was a really good idea. You could meditate, pray, or just sit quietly. Seemed to work pretty well. There was little to no racial/religious tension at that school which is surprising since I'm in the south and it wasn't exactly urbanized.

Prof-Rabbit

Re: Why all the topics of doom?

Hi,

I'm really new!, but I would like to add my thoughts and a possible answer to your question.

>> but istn't there anything positive about the future apart from destruction
>> and war?

My predictive ability is very short term, ( 2 to 7 days) and very vague (I can barely tell if an "event" is natural or man-made) I also get screaming migraine
headaches relative to the size of the event.

However my theory is that predictions look at a waveform related to the number of deaths during an event.

Imagine a a graph depicting the number of deaths in world terms during any one year, on average the line fluctuates on a day to day basis, however if you look at an event such as the Tsunami, flood in India or the WTC these cause "spikes" in the line and these "spikes" can be seen to a greater or lesser extent by some people.

It's just a thought.

One more thing, - there will be an event around 25-02-05

Regards Prof Rabbit

Prof-Rabbit

I wish I knew! that way I could voice a warning or something, unfortunately these are not visions or such but more a "sense" of something about to happen, sorry I can't be more accurate.

Regards
Prof Rabbit

StarLord

Well, world wide statistics point to approx. 155,000 deaths each day. Let's hope the 25th is just a normal passing and nothing significantly greater.

PyRo99

Rabbit,

I've been reading predictions for all about this week. Who knows, and uprightly, who cares. What comes to pass comes to pass. If it comes it comes, if it doesn't it doesn't. Hell, i've had my fair share of "events" that passed, via sensing.

P51-M

No matter what happends what will come will come and we will have to see it when it does.

thenumbersix

To answer the original question :

Maybe because the way we live and treat each other and our envoronment the only close futures for us are all doom filled ?

nng

there may be--all the bubblegum pop gone from mainstream music?
Topics of doom...either people are depressed, or they are subconsciously predicting/witnessing the terrible things that are to come..