Why I dont believe in HDRs

J-Truthseeker

Re: Why I dont believe in HDRs

Greetings. I shall comment some more when I get some more time as I go through and find again some of my info sources.

James Truthseeker

HDRKID

Gomp said "until I see some one come on the boads with a video clip of the distant future or of some magor historical event I dont think any one should."

I use the HDR for astral travel.

Gomp said "I dont belive the HDR works eather. but I dont beleave that it works because if a big electromagnet warped time then every TV computer, car and any thing with an electric motor in it would be flying through time constantly. jsut a magnetic feild alone cannot warp time no matter what part of your body you stick it on"

The Philadelphia Experiment was designed to create invisibility, but lead scientists to realize that magnetic fields could be used for time travel and teleportation. This was later expanded upon in the Montauk Project.

It appears that the frequency of the pulsed magnetic field is what causes the effect. For example if I tell you that the sun causes sunburn and you tell me that you tried to replicate my experiment by standing next to a light bulb you will not get burned no matter how long the light bulb is on. That is because the light bulb does not give off the invisible UV radiation.

Likewise theHyper Dimensional Resonator / HDR contains a caduceus coil inside. I believe that the caduceus coil generates scalar waves and creates the effect.

None of the devices you listed has a caduceus coil, so you should not have time shifting while using them. ;)

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"J-Truthseeker\")</div>
Greetings. I shall comment some more when I get some more time as I go through and find again some of my info sources.

James Truthseeker[/b]
JT, We are still waiting, myself for answers to the questions I posed to you.
Harte

Maggot7

Dude omnux ur boring the hdr does work there are alot of people who say it works come on man be like bill and ted just be like dude if ur us then what number are we thinking about 69 dudes yeah

J-Truthseeker

Greetings again,

Since I've been quite busy lately, I'm going to have to continue this thread discussion at still a much later time which could be around the end of the summer.

James Truthseeker

Omega

Remember if you open the box you let all the magic out, so who is gonna put it back in?

HDRKID

Well, now I'm building John Bajak's flux capacitor, so I might as well get the T-shirt. ;) It seems that other people have a sense of humor. There is a place that actually makes a flux capacitor T-shirt, now if they only made an HDR T-shirt. :D

I already have a caption for it - "My other car is an HDR" :)