Why I dont believe in HDRs

M G

Hi all,

I have been following a lot of HDR related topics for quite a while now and I think if you would open all your eyes you will find that you have been chasing rainbows for a long time.
I am not looking for an argument or anything and it is just my opinion but I think you have all been wasting your time 'Dreaming' and telling silly 'Fables' about Physical TT. Here is my opinion (Im entitled to it)...

1. All owners of HDRs are feeling pis*ed off about wasting there hard earned cash and also a bit embarrassed, so they make up stories about Astral and Physical TT experiences and Time lines :blush:

2. People on this board do not have anything else to do in their empty lives so they continue this crap daily about TT with HDRs and confuse new members who get pulled in into the illusion.

I can remember around 5 yrs ago when I watched a programme on British T.V about TT. All the M.I.T professors and world Philosophers were debating the findings and talking about alternate realities etc And then Mr Steven Gibbs was interviewed in his home about his HDR. He then gave a demonstration, and guess what, yep, he couldn't get the HDR to work and just looked kind of pathetic really.

HDRs do not work, yes they may help Chakra stimulation and Brainwave manipulation, but lets face reality they are about as much use in Physical TT as a car battery with a jump lead wrapped around your dick.

So That is my opinion, you can condemn me and ridicule me but I will not change my stance on this total waste of time and money

StarLord

Bingo MG!

You have said the magic phrase, a duck will pop down and you will be $200 Dollars richer. A few of us have tried to point out to the original owner that claimed he was Time Traveling when it was actually just Astral Travel. Fair enough, however there was some grey areas as to wether it was "physical" (the body) travel because of this HDR unit.

Most of us that have followed the thread have seen most of the claimants finally agree that the body stays where it is and the user may or may not experience out of the body movement via Astral Travel. All fine and well also.

Nothing like a good story. Every Body likes a good story. The main contention is that the HDR is nothing more than a placebo, a means to an end. People think it works, the body does what it was born to do, a OBE occurs, all of a sudden, bob's yer uncle and people are misled into thinking that the HDR did the work.

In the medical field, it is childs play to convince SOME patients that a simple placebo (unknown to the patient) is actually the most powerfull pain killer known to mankind and for some strange reason, the pill that has absolutely no pain killer in it whatsoever, alleviates the patients pain. How is this possible? The medical field has known for a very long time that the patients belief system has a High% direct bearing on thier own body when it comes to pain management and the healing process. This DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERY PERSON IS GOING TO RESPOND IN THIS FASHION. However, there is enough clinical documentation from many decades of testing to support this finding. That being said, some people may choose to take it a step further in this line of thinking and read up on someone like DR. Depak Chopra who has a clinic and has been working with serious type illness. Specifically on how and why Spontaneous Remission might be possible.

The above paragraph is only to point out that the human mind is a very amazing organ, it's potential heretofore untapped and capeable of seeming miricles. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

If ANYTHING Gibbs should be thanked for making out of the body, OBE more popular.

CaryP

1. All owners of HDRs are feeling pis*ed off about wasting there hard earned cash and also a bit embarrassed, so they make up stories about Astral and Physical TT experiences and Time lines

2. People on this board do not have anything else to do in their empty lives so they continue this crap daily about TT with HDRs and confuse new members who get pulled in into the illusion.

HDRs do not work, yes they may help Chakra stimulation and Brainwave manipulation, but lets face reality they are about as much use in Physical TT as a car battery with a jump lead wrapped around your dick.

So That is my opinion, you can condemn me and ridicule me but I will not change my stance on this total waste of time and money

MG,

Hang on there cowboy. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. You don't have to insult others with it. I don't believe in the HDR's usefulness either, and I have never attempted an OBE. I think the HDR is probably a waste of time and money, and I've never tried to use one, nor will I But your opinion does not entitle you to belittle and disparage people who have a different opinion and possibly experience from you.

Now why don't you cool your jets, and stop insulting people here. You're new here. Let me clue you in buckshot. We try to be polite here. Mind your manners, or someone will be "minding" you. Not looking for a fight, but I ain't running from one either. Clean up your act, or expect retribution. Back alley beatings have not gone out of style here for the malcontents that don't play nice.

Welcome to the plantation.

Cary

gomp

wow I was starting ot think I was the only one who thought the HDR was a load of bull pucky.
I have to say I agree with MG 100%
Gotta hand it to gibbs though he packed the HDR with enough resons for it not to work and "things you might have done wrong" that he got to compleatly skip out giveing any real explaination of why it should work. and no one noticed.

M G

Hi all,

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else CaryP :unsure:

Cary I will meet you at noon for a showdown at the front of the clocktower. :angry:

CaryP

Originally posted by M G@Jan 16 2005, 05:40 AM
Hi all,

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else CaryP

Cary I will meet you at noon for a showdown at the front of the clocktower.

MG,

Thanks for the apology, although I wasn't asking for one. Your opinion didn't offend me, it was the manner in which it was said. If your last line was intended to be funny, haha. If you're looking for a confrontation, come to the chat room anytime you see me there.

Cary

HDRKID

Re: Why I dont believe in HDRs

That charming gentleman on British TV was Augie Nast.

Steven Gibbs wanted to go on the interview, but they wanted him to fly to New Orleans and he said no, you come up to Kansas to interview me.

So Augie and Pat Ress were on the BBC, not Steven Gibbs.

I would like to see a tape of the interview. :eek:

StarLord

So kid, are you going to post the actual schematics of your placebo?

I would like to see what a electronics expert makes of them.

arschleben02

I have a vortex producer device I call it John...everytime I operate the device (FLUSH) it creates some sort of vortex inside...then after a few seconds it dissapears and all turns calm again.....I guess is the same principle of the Holy Dummy Reaction or as you guys call it HDR.....And I am not saying the device does not work but it is just a common placebo, that onlycreates some sort of magentic field causing different common phenomena.....so I guess if anybody has a proof, and when I say proof I mean a conclusive comporbation of the HDR working as a time modifier device, well be my guest to show it, and definetely this proof should follow some scientific protocols, so do not be mistaken, some devices are just product of mass imagination...sorry it sound it so harsh but we have to be more science baesd and less fanatic, because tiem travel is far from being a religion or a state of mind.

Long live the tasteful victory of science over religion, fanatics and other obstacles of reaching the truth.:blush: