Why is the forum so dead?

Carl Miller

The truth about websites dealing with the paranormal. I hadn't thought of that before.
It is the outcome from a lot of years into paranormal discussion.
I will cite the factoids at random as they cross my mind. I hadn't thought of that before.
_ trolling: anonymity and ignorance of the topic have developed a fertile culture of trolls and clowns. Including naughty people some real mean participants who misinterpret deliberately what you post.
_most websites include those guys who belong to a payroll . They are payed by rich skeptics to cause confusion and poking ridicule into the paranormal.
_when you escape from the above mentioned you fall prey to the intellectual who enjoy performing word gymnastics and create their own close groups. If you do not brag yourself into having the ability and knowledge to flourish and complicate simple things you are out.
_there are those who belong to authorities and they sign in to investigate suspicious people.
_there are religious fundamentalists who would do you if they could.
_there are ultra radical extremists who can track you to take revenge on you. They hate people interested in the paranormal.
_you may think I am crazy. If you claim to produce paranormal phenomenon they will hate you. They will hunt you even if you are posting on other different topic.
_you know what....
_i prefer remaining here.
_poor is the psychic who falls prey to these wretched kind of people. I mean they are petty.

HDRKID

Well, an enemy put a bullet hole in my window and that tends to have a chilling effect on you. Also, we fear that we could be losing our jobs if some one exposes us. I remember telling people to exercise some care. Look at James Damore and you will see what happens when you express an unpop opinion.

invalidinterius

Why dont you try to post something positive yourself instead of just moaning?, you are a new member and should be full of new ideas..
When the student teaches the teacher, you know the school is fraudulent.

Nice come back, however i think the saying goes, when the student teaches the teacher, the school needs a new teacher, so therefore thats you! :D

Sorry if im coming across as abrasive but...I really dont know , imo its impossible to build a time machine at home so thats out. Yet this forum seems more concentrated on the scientific aspects of time travel and drawing tons of strange RogerJ like people. All time travellers are a hoax, ones who claim to do it with a device at least, otherwise this world would be extremely messed up, considering the time paradoxes that can occur.

Let me illustrate this example. To build a time machine, we first have to assume its possible.

If we assume that human civilization progresses infinitely into the future (that is to say that humans dont get wiped out), by the year 10,000 time travel would definitely have been figured out and become commonplace considering in just the last 100 years we have advanced so significantly. If a bunch of people on a forum with only home-based research and engineering skill now could make a time travel device then so could hundreds of government agencies. A hundred thousand years from now, everyone would have time travel capability, no government can hold the world for that long. The possibility of seeing and meeting a time traveler is extremely high. Once you consider those facts and the fact that our timeline has still not been completely screwed up and the only "time traveler" that appeared on the net was a hoax, it becomes highly unlikely. Out of the many travelers of which there should be thousands if not hundreds of thousands from the future, one is definitely bound to mess up and pass the schematics to people in our time, yet this has not been clearly done. We know what a small change can cause, a butterfly effect, just a small group of mischievous rebels who travel back can royally screw up anything and everything, even a singular interaction with an ancient civilization can spawn a major religion, what more 1000s of people?

Last edited:

Harte

@Harte
Psychics are not perfect. I can brag to have the ability of metal bending. Even though I may be a poor remote viewer. The owner of bad intuition. My alleged ability is limited to psychokinesis. I may be vulnerable to tricks. Why would not I be? Thanks
I don't know.
Maybe because if someone messes with you they'll wake up to all their spoons having been bent overnight?

Harte

TimeFlipper

@Harte
Psychics are not perfect. I can brag to have the ability of metal bending. Even though I may be a poor remote viewer. The owner of bad intuition. My alleged ability is limited to psychokinesis. I may be vulnerable to tricks. Why would not I be? Thanks

Carl, i think our member Hartey was making fun when he said psychics should know what was coming, he was making a posting regarding the psychics who claim to be able to foresee the future...Its true that Hartey has a good sense of humour, although he rarely shows it, but schools are on holidays or vacations now which makes him very happy of course ;) :D..

Carl Miller

If I am not incisive enough...(been watching too many videos with Dr. Roger Leir RIP)...scalping is on Dr. Leir....I think there is a wall of 'unlikeness' on the Time Travel feasibility. The problem is in the tangibility of our 3d world. A certain timeline framework including uncle Joe's 60 year old party cannot be changed. It will remain immutable forever.
Now imagine someone coming from the future to change the conditions (in the past) which caused the individual to have a cancer in the future. He will end up being caught on a different location (on the astral plane) because he will be killed by the experiment.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@Harte

Carl, i think our member Hartey was making fun when he said psychics should know what was coming, he was making a posting regarding the psychics who claim to be able to foresee the future...Its true that Hartey has a good sense of humour, although he rarely shows it, but schools are on holidays or vacations now which makes him very happy of course ;) :D..

For sure_TimeFlipper_ annually vacations here fall on July and December. I know how teachers and professors look forward so much for days off. Schools can be stressing.

Carl Miller

@Harte
Plz overlook if I drift away from the topic. Anyway considering that it seems our website was put at stake _so to speak_ by a newcomer_ and we _old 'farts' began to defend...the alleged psychokinesis ability I claim to possess is the main building stone for my staying here. Based on this claim (for u) and a matter of fact weird thing (for me) it ended up representing my 'grounding area'. The one that gives me emotional strength to go on since I can not rely on my English which is stranger than my supposed abilities.