people_of_walmart_37.jpg

wal_mart_34.jpg

funny-people-of-walmart-28.jpg
walmart_fail_02.jpg
Meanwhile-at-Walmart-01.jpg
js3QHkz.jpg

:D

TnWatchdog

Why izzit I enjoy cooking mexican, soup, and casserole recipes, but I draw the line when it comes to baking cookies or bread.
BTW, enchiladas are my favorite...I look at cooking as therapy...it's my way of coping with this crazy world.

TnWatchdog

I mow three properties that are along a highway. Where there is a highway there are beer cans. All of a sudden I thought...
Why izzit that people throw out cans containing these precious suds? I like to get my money's worth and empty the can...others are a bit strange. Maybe throw it out and say give me another and hang in with the beer drinkers or they are so slow that after 50 miles they simply give up. Crazy...my policy is, I won't have one beer and drive as you need to be 100% sober to drive in Nashville.

Wind7

Staff
Why Izzit you get that > "Four Star Itch That Must Be Scratched NOW!!" on your face
when your hands are covered in soap, motor oil, ect. ??

:confused:

Croattoan27

Why izzit that I must judge every restaurant bathroom I go to, which will then affect my judgement of the restaurant as a whole?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Why izzit that often people make excuses for undesirable events in the past to discourage potential time travelers from changing history?