Why you need a time travel machine ???

Traveler7

@T7; so if u can be back as child but all the experiences u gained to this age are there with u..wouldn't that be great since u won't make the mistakes again?
For me there is no point to go back because all the experiences we had serves to our personal evolution, if i didn't made mistakes i surely wouldn't have an interest about time machines and i wouldn't be here to talk with you... but yeah it will be fun to see reaction from others like parents, media etc I will be famous with such informations i have now ! but where goes the money? nobody knows lol.

Lumbergooz

Thank you so much Lumbergooz I so appreciate you and anyone else that will help me I love and miss my son so much. I know I have told other people on this site but my grandson needs his dad so much. My grandson turned 4 two days after my son was killed it was the hardest thing I've ever have to live through in my life and on top of that trying to make my grandsons birthday a happy one for him while dying inside. My son was a wonderful father he loved his little boy so much. He misses his daddy we will be at a store or where ever he gets this sad look on his face I know he's thinking about his daddy he will look at me and say I miss daddy grandma and I say I know honey Grammy misses daddy to very much. It just breaks my heart.
This maybe good news 4u....I listened to Steven G, radio interview, where he explains time travel w his machine... he says that what happened in the past you cannot change..but if you go to the past and change an event(like preventing ur son from boarding on the car), this might be possible in (a parallel world) where ur dear person will be still alive because you intervened and changed the event. If I understood Steve right, you may want to stay in the (parallel world) to enjoy the rest of ur life with ur dear person alive after u saved his life. This sounds positive indeed.

Doc Brown ish

My first trip would be back to the year 2000, being my first trip I want to familiarise myself with the time travel experience and to a time I lived through so I know well, no surprises.. Wouldn't want to get hit by a futuristic flying machine or killed by a broad sword on my first trip and the year 2000, no particular reason it's just a nice round number.
My second trip and all future trips would be various times and places, no personal reasons or aims on financial gain, I'm just fascinated about history and would like to be around to experience first person many events.
How did they build the pyramids?, who really shot Kennedy?, what was stone henge for? Stuff like that.
I would absolutely share it with anyone who was as curious as me. I believe in the multiverse theory so no paradoxes and history can't be messed up because everything that could possibly happen has happened in one of the infinite number of multi verses and any changes you unintentionally make could be changed back, just hop into another time line where it never happened.

TimeFlipper

They actually built the Pyramids by starting and finishing from the "inside" of them..17degree upward slopes were built to keep dragging up each 6 ton piece of rock right up to the top (y)

4 members of the mafia were responsible for the death of Kennedy (one of them missed him), they were hired by the FBI and the CIA :eek:

Stonehenge was a religious artifact built by the ancient druids..When the Romans came along and made an encampment they saw how they sacrificed people and so they started pulling it down, but a message from one of their couriers said that they were needed very quickly and they turned their attention to packing up the encampment, and moved on leaving stonehenge only partially pulled down :).

If you do manage to time-travel, maybe you can get back to me and tell me if those 3 stories i made are actually true or not :cool: :LOL:

Doc Brown ish

They actually built the Pyramids by starting and finishing from the "inside" of them..17degree upward slopes were built to keep dragging up each 6 ton piece of rock right up to the top (y)

4 members of the mafia were responsible for the death of Kennedy (one of them missed him), they were hired by the FBI and the CIA :eek:

Stonehenge was a religious artifact built by the ancient druids..When the Romans came along and made an encampment they saw how they sacrificed people and so they started pulling it down, but a message from one of their couriers said that they were needed very quickly and they turned their attention to packing up the encampment, and moved on leaving stonehenge only partially pulled down :).

If you do manage to time-travel, maybe you can get back to me and tell me if those 3 stories i made are actually true or not :cool: :LOL:

I like your theory's on these.. However I've heard that the pyramids were built from the top down, they placed the capstone first balanced on a long poll and placed the rest of the stones underneath in descending order haha.

Actually I'm more interested in who built them rather than how they were built, there's good evidence they predate the peak of the Egyptian empire.

Stone henge predates the Druids by a long way but whoever and however they were built they are beutiful mystery.

Lumbergooz

I may agree with TF about JFK asasination. Yet I share w DB this lust to know about history..I wanted 2 know how and who made a rock hang in the air in the Tibet for centuries, until recently when someone moved a stone that changed the geometry of the temple, causing the stone to sit.
I wanted 2 see who and how did they carve that marble temple in Ethiopia, in such preciceness that it is still impossible to do the same with today s technology...I wanted 2 know why God brought us here, ..if we were given enough brains to ask this question, then the answer to this question is worth to die for...

TimeFlipper

@Doc Brown ish Actually some people do say the Pyramids were built from the top, they kept on moving away the sand each time a layer of stones were put together, and kept on working downwards :LOL:

The pyramids were built by the slaves of the Egyptian empire, however those "slaves" were looked after extremely well by their masters, and even the children of the "slaves" also worked on the building of the pyramid....they were very happy to build them and loved the King, wanting him to dwell forever in the pyramid that they had helped to build (y) :)

Actually its the stones themselves that are extremely old (circa 5000years), and the good old druids found them and put them together to make Stonehenge ;) :D

TimeFlipper

I may agree with TF about JFK asasination. Yet I share w DB this lust to know about history..I wanted 2 know how and who made a rock hang in the air in the Tibet for centuries, until recently when someone moved a stone that changed the geometry of the temple, causing the stone to sit.
I wanted 2 see who and how did they carve that marble temple in Ethiopia, in such preciceness that it is still impossible to do the same with today s technology...I wanted 2 know why God brought us here, ..if we were given enough brains to ask this question, then the answer to this question is worth to die for...
Its said that groups of religious guys could gather together and chant at a specific frequencny which caused the stones to hover and move about :)

Lumbergooz

@TF: yup I downloaded the entire research, they used drums and flutes to make stones fly from one place to another...I already made a sketch of a concept machine to do the same using Arduino micro controller..but not yet ready to build it...when a friend of mine saw the sketch he got excited & wanted to finance the whole project, but I have other priorities.

Doc Brown ish

There are many amazing ancient mysteries around the world, a lot of forgotten history and ancient civilisations lost to time that would be wonderful to explore if we had the ability to travel into the past.
Sometimes I wonder if we could not replicate some of these feats today without modern technology. Mankind has become lazy due to the technology we have developed, back then to spend a lifetime perfecting a single sculpture or building great architecture over many generations would not have been thought of as a waste of time and effort unlike now.
I guess today we are too expectant of quick results and too distracted by the pursuit of material possessions motivating us, today the idea of building something which will not be completed in our lifetime seems fruitless to us or to spend a lifetime completing one sculpture for no money seems pointless.
There has been a mental shift in humanities thinking somewhere a long the line and we have lost much in our haste to go faster, further and bigger.