Why you need a time travel machine ???

Doc Brown ish

@Doc Brown ish Actually some people do say the Pyramids were built from the top, they kept on moving away the sand each time a layer of stones were put together, and kept on working downwards :LOL:

The pyramids were built by the slaves of the Egyptian empire, however those "slaves" were looked after extremely well by their masters, and even the children of the "slaves" also worked on the building of the pyramid....they were very happy to build them and loved the King, wanting him to dwell forever in the pyramid that they had helped to build (y) :)

Actually its the stones themselves that are extremely old (circa 5000years), and the good old druids found them and put them together to make Stonehenge ;) :D

Well I believe you may be right about the stones of stone henge.
I have heard the idea of shifting sand to place heavy stones to build great monuments although I don't believe that holds true for the pyramids. Egypt wasn't a desert when the pyramids were built and there is some extremely good evidence mounting that the pyramids predate the peak of the Egyptian empire.

Heart broken mom

Thank you so much Lumbergooz I so appreciate you and anyone else that will help me I love and miss my son so much. I know I have told other people on this site but my grandson needs his dad so much. My grandson turned 4 two days after my son was killed it was the hardest thing I've ever have to live through in my life and on top of that trying to make my grandsons birthday a happy one for him while dying inside. My son was a wonderful father he loved his little boy so much. He misses his daddy we will be at a store or where ever he gets this sad look on his face I know he's thinking about his daddy he will look at me and say I miss daddy grandma and I say I know honey Grammy misses daddy to very much. It just breaks my heart.
This maybe good news 4u....I listened to Steven G, radio interview, where he explains time travel w his machine... he says that what happened in the past you cannot change..but if you go to the past and change an event(like preventing ur son from boarding on the car), this might be possible in (a parallel world) where ur dear person will be still alive because you intervened and changed the event. If I understood Steve right, you may want to stay in the (parallel world) to enjoy the rest of ur life with ur dear person alive after u saved his life. This sounds positive indeed.
I talked to an author that has written books on AP and other books and she told me the only way she knew and it was a long shot was visualization. She said that you have to change the event cone not dramatically she said basically in a meditated state you have to visualize like my son getting a ride from someone else for example she said to do it as often as possible she said its very exhausting and takes possibly a long time but she said you tweak it till you get the whole morning the way you want it then just keep visualizing it until it feels real and it actually is real in your mind not just something that you wish to happen. I was doing it for a while and had it visualized exactly how it should be but I have not been well but as soon as I'm better I'm going to start doing it again.I hope somehow someway we here can make this happen for me and everyone else on here to take our pain away.

Frederick35

I need to change my past. Possible time travel can be done by making all aspects of time travel possible. Different device for each aspect. One device will be needed to verify time period where are you travelling, other device to protect time travellers when they moves in past, third device to test unknown types of energy and possible more devices. I will post more ideas about these devices later.

Doc Brown ish

I need to change my past. Possible time travel can be done by making all aspects of time travel possible. Different device for each aspect. One device will be needed to verify time period where are you travelling, other device to protect time travellers when they moves in past, third device to test unknown types of energy and possible more devices. I will post more ideas about these devices later.

When you say a device to protect time traveller when they move in the past, do you mean incase you pop up in a place where there is say a building that was not there in the time you left from?

Frederick35

When you say a device to protect time traveller when they move in the past, do you mean incase you pop up in a place where there is say a building that was not there in the time you left from?
I think building that protects time traveller must have a sphere or something else what makes absolute isolation near bulding. Not even protons from outside should be there. Because of the absolute isolation the only thing that will be changed after time travel is that building with everything inside will be moved to the past.

Doc Brown ish

I think building that protects time traveller must have a sphere or something else what makes absolute isolation near bulding. Not even protons from outside should be there. Because of the absolute isolation the only thing that will be changed after time travel is that building with everything inside will be moved to the past.

I understand what you mean, how about instead of a physical building to protect the time traveler you create a reality bubble around the time traveler, in that sphere of reality that the traveler occupy s time will pass at the usual rate and nothing from outside would be able to interact with anything inside the sphere until the sphere is switched off. But in the universe outside the sphere time would pass at a different rate so when the sphere is switched off the traveler would find him or herself in a different time.

PatrickP

let is please share why we want this machine?
this will help us re-think our objectives...
I may learn from u a purpose better than mine...
so please share with us , these answers:
if you got a working time machine:
1- what is the first place & time you want to go...& why ?
2- what is the second one & why ?
3- are u looking for a better world to escape for good?
4- would you share with friends & niegbors or not ? why ?

1&2. Anytime between 2007 & early 2008 would be wonderful.
3.A better world would be cool but I'm not out to alter all kinds of stuff like major historical events, I just to change some personal things
4. I would share with people I could trust. I know that would be a big responsibility so I wouldn't go selling it or giving it out so easily

PatrickP

A working time machine would help me relive the past. I am looking for a way to time travel to the past and possess my past self in July 2013 and relive until January 2015. I would share it with anyone who wants to time travel as badly as I do.
If you can do that, please PM me and help me to send a message to the past of me. Just for my health, not money.
I need to get a message to the past me too. Not for money.

Doc Brown ish

A working time machine would help me relive the past. I am looking for a way to time travel to the past and possess my past self in July 2013 and relive until January 2015. I would share it with anyone who wants to time travel as badly as I do.
If you can do that, please PM me and help me to send a message to the past of me. Just for my health, not money.
I need to get a message to the past me too. Not for money.

You may not need a time machine.. Research quantum entanglement and precognition and the interesting possibilities it raises about sending and receiving information over time.
Our mind probably already does this without us being conscious of it.
Or look into quantum jumping which probably works by the process of the above anyway.
You may want to give long consideration to changing past events and altering the outcomes of past actions though.. If it's possible that is.

RHYS

How does anyone know they aren't already their "past self" reliving the same mistakes? Is your only "proof" regret and lack of change this time around? Aha, perhaps things greater than you can fathom.