Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Mayhem

Zenith
The study is the joint work of Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute and the Peter Doherty Institute of Infection and Immunity, with the findings published in the journal Antiviral Research.

The scientists are now hoping to secure funding for further trials.

Dr Kylie Wagstaff, from Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute, said that because it is going to be some time until a broadly available vaccine for COVID-19 is ready, a compound like Ivermectin which is available worldwide could "help people sooner" if proven effective.

Hilton.P

i was hoping for something called CoVaC or something similar with 3 letters before that mightbe called antiCoVaC randomly next ! also people have to do better on autosugestion because the body reacts to the brain as the brain to the body . hearing only deaths and deaths in any tv channel low the immune system due to stress !

HDRKID

Hi guys, I worked in the port of miami years ago. Carnival cruise lines is one of the biggest employers in miami. The company I worked for certified if ships were sea worthy. Certainly, we are seeing some ominous news.

TAKEN FROM Carnival's struggle to survive the coronavirus as outbreak wipes out the cruise industry

Carnival, the world’s largest cruise operator, has been at the heart of the industry’s struggle against the coronavirus. COVID-19 has spread on ships across nearly half of its brands, infecting hundreds of passengers and killing others.

Shares of Carnival are down more than 80% in 2020 alone, and the company said in a securities filing that it couldn’t predict when any of its ships would begin to sail again or when ports would reopen.