Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Kingsman919

There is no second wave. It is all 100% political BS. Flu season starts soon. So do American elections.

P.S. I do not wear a mask. I'm alive.
Well this shows your impression on media ;) but please do wear a mask not for your safety but for the people around you. There are many side effects like multiple organ failure etc..

klem.sk

Hey guys I'm quite new here, but read what I stumpled onto from 2015 from this forum

Attachments

• IMG_20200812_034400.jpg
    IMG_20200812_034400.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20200812_034429.jpg
    IMG_20200812_034429.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20200812_034443.jpg
    IMG_20200812_034443.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 1

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well this shows your impression on media ;) but please do wear a mask not for your safety but for the people around you. There are many side effects like multiple organ failure etc..

I caught a stomach flu wearing a mask. They don't work. I will no longer wear one. Children are fainting at school because of the excess carbon dioxide. Going to poke holes in my kids' masks for school. MASKS ARE POLITICAL.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I caught a stomach flu wearing a mask. They don't work. I will no longer wear one. Children are fainting at school because of the excess carbon dioxide. Going to poke holes in my kids' masks for school. MASKS ARE POLITICAL.

The studies by the FDA and the CDC show that masks will not protect you from getting a virus. The masks are designed to prevent doctors from transmitting bacteria into patients open wounds on the operating table. So the whole mask wearing narrative is a hoax being perpetuated by the fake news media.

HeraldOfTruth

The studies by the FDA and the CDC show that masks will not protect you from getting a virus. The masks are designed to prevent doctors from transmitting bacteria into patients open wounds on the operating table. So the whole mask wearing narrative is a hoax being perpetuated by the fake news media.

Wearing a mask is more about not infecting others than not getting infected yourself. Plus, wearing a mask is pointless if you don’t do it properly, or don’t avoid touching it or your face. I’m borderline asthmatic and wear a mask at all times, including during my half hour commute on foot to work in the Florida heat, and I haven’t passed out once. The only reason wearing a mask could be an issue is if you don’t do it right.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Wearing a mask is more about not infecting others than not getting infected yourself. Plus, wearing a mask is pointless if you don’t do it properly, or don’t avoid touching it or your face. I’m borderline asthmatic and wear a mask at all times, including during my half hour commute on foot to work in the Florida heat, and I haven’t passed out once. The only reason wearing a mask could be an issue is if you don’t do it right.

Reread my post. I'll repeat the relevant statement in a different manner. A MASK WILL NOT STOP VIRUS TRANSMISSION.
There is a make believe narrative being spread by the fake news media that the virus resides within small micro droplets in the air. NOT TRUE!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I can fog a mirror wearing a mask. What does that tell you?
Ashtma - pollen and dust particles are larger than a virus. This is why a mask can help with asthma and allergies.