Wireless transmission of power

walt willis

neat

weak force controls radioactivity and quark flipping
in my theory quark flipping only occurs due to interaction with the virtual state vacuum. protons are constantly turning into neutrons and vice versa in the nucleus due to the weak force. When you disturb that process(by slamming the nucleus with particles) you disturb that process and produces radioactivity.

the same interaction prob occurs for neutrinos.
neutrino radiation is fairly common in thermodynamic nuclear reactions. Supernova energy is 99% neutrinos(core of the star).
neutrinos were only discovered after finding a violation of energy conservation in the nuclear reactions.

it's a violent interaction with the virtual state.
virtual state interaction is the time flow.

physics knows each electron is surrounded by a blob of virtual electrons. Same applies for every subatomic particle.

blob
View attachment 9417
Your words remind me of the same thing I was told back in 1965 from Phil Corso's brother-in-law. I was told all about the alien technology items we were working on to back engineer from the Roswell crash. My electronics teacher Mr. Cole made me promise not to share this, so I waited until after he died to tell others in an interview:

Attachments

• 9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG
    9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 0

NaturalPhilosopher

how cool.
yeah I'm a fan of colonel corso.
discovered proof of the existence of lasers in the 50's before the were invented in the 60's just like he claims.
there's a connection between corso and back to the future believe it or not.

also realized how the alien laser could suture human tissue without burning it.

walt willis

how cool.
yeah I'm a fan of colonel corso.
discovered proof of the existence of lasers in the 50's before the were invented in the 60's just like he claims.
there's a connection between corso and back to the future believe it or not.

also realized how the alien laser could suture human tissue without burning it.
Yes and I was also told about time travel too, but back in 1965 I had a hard time believing it was true.
Now I am 90% sure aliens can and do travel around in time.

NaturalPhilosopher

idk if you know this walt...but if you use a telescope on ufos and focus correctly you get a laser beam
ufo light is coherent.

doesn't hurt people though, like how corso's laser had two settings. 1)cut, 2)heal(suture)

TimeFlipper

idk if you know this walt...but if you use a telescope on ufos and focus correctly you get a laser beam
ufo light is coherent.

doesn't hurt people though, like how corso's laser had two settings. 1)cut, 2)heal(suture)

So you are saying that the lights emitted from a UFO can be focused by an ordinary telescope that changes those lights into a Laser Beam?...All Laser Beams are coherent, and you would be wrong if you meant only UFO Laser beam light is coherent...If the UFO Laser Beam Light was as powerful as Corsos Laser Beam Light , it would instantly blind anybody using a telescope or binoculars!!

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

What the HELL has this video got ANYTHING to do with Wireless Transmission of Power?!?!? :mad:(n)..
to be funny and to compare metaphorically, there are always road blocks, electricity blockages happen all the time, you just have to tune the electrons to the right frequency no matter how illogical are obsurd it may seem, the truth is usually less believable to the closeminded then the lie. which is why there are so many layman and so few inventors. creativity = results, closemindedness = stagnation. telsa = creative

TimeFlipper

to be funny and to compare metaphorically, there are always road blocks, electricity blockages happen all the time, you just have to tune the electrons to the right frequency no matter how illogical are obsurd it may seem, the truth is usually less believable to the closeminded then the lie. which is why there are so many layman and so few inventors. creativity = results, closemindedness = stagnation. telsa = creative

Nope, you put it in the wrong place, you don't need to make up any excuses, even I have put postings in the wrong forums :LOL: