Wireless transmission of power

dimension-1hacker

but yeah...montauk is a giant underground facility with tunnels all throughout long island
it's actually a chimera facility.
it's a group that is the absolute top of the Illuminati
they don't interact with the surface population. As little as possible.
their priority to maintain a quarantine of earth, to prevent all space travel and mass landings of ETs. There are other dimensional implants in every human that allows the chimera to see and hear through people's eyes and ears. Plus also remote control their mind if need be.

they took over the earth after the atlantean war and we became all imprisoned. Least that's the story from the pleidian physical contactee 'cobra'. I had some personal physical interaction with the chimera so I'm more inclined to this information.
prove it, and if they wanted to prevent space travel to late for that perhaps

TimeFlipper

Interesting! Here is another thing that happened to me recently. Last year while I woke from sleep I found myself laying on my back with my hands face down as I was being scanned from toes to the top of my head. It felt like I was in a copy scanner as the itchy knife thin feeling moved from toes to head and slowly back down.
It may be that either our own government and or aliens are ably to make a copy of us to be used by them?
I was tested for ESP and it showed as score off the charts so it could be that I was selected to be used that way?
Or it could be that they are using people that they need like me for some strange reason?
Anyhow, I never sleep on my back like that except for that one time when I was being scanned.
I was drafted into the army where they tried many times to use me for special programs.
Even got a call from Nixon once and turned him down. When in book camp the commander flew from Foot Benning to Fort Bragg just to try and have me join the Ranger school. That was strange!

In your last sentence didn't you mean to say, Boot Camp instead of Book Camp? :D..

TimeFlipper

How about You disprove it?

I see no reason to give people grief other then to make yourself feel smarter?

If you have zero to share but to bitch about everything, you may ask yourself why join a forum like this? View attachment 9427

Judging from from a recent posting, the only person trying to make themselves look smarter than everyone else, is your very good self :D..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

but yeah...montauk is a giant underground facility with tunnels all throughout long island
it's actually a chimera facility.
it's a group that is the absolute top of the Illuminati
they don't interact with the surface population. As little as possible.
their priority to maintain a quarantine of earth, to prevent all space travel and mass landings of ETs. There are other dimensional implants in every human that allows the chimera to see and hear through people's eyes and ears. Plus also remote control their mind if need be.

they took over the earth after the atlantean war and we became all imprisoned. Least that's the story from the pleidian physical contactee 'cobra'. I had some personal physical interaction with the chimera so I'm more inclined to this information.

Blimey NP, i checked out the Chimera you mentioned and discovered it was a female fire breathing monster with a lions head, a goats body, and a serpents tail...I immediately cancelled my trip to Camp Hero State Park in Montauk, thanks for the heads up! :eek::D..

walt willis

I spoke with Travis a while back and tried to explain to him about the high voltage potential discharge danger from a chopper that can toss you back on your ass if you touch the cable before it grounds out to earth. After I shared that with Travis he changed his opinion about what happened to him that fateful night in the woods. I told him the aliens must have taken him on board to allow him to recover and it may have been his mistake to approach too close to a high energy craft?