Would you eat human flesh to survive?

Would you eat human flesh to survive?

• Yes, I have a survival cookbook including human recipes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only my own limbs or with the victim's permission to be ethical.

• Only if it's the body of Christ.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Why wait for an emergency?

• I'm a picky eater. Only the fresh ones I like.

• It if would make me climate positive by reducing emissions, I guess you can call it survival.

• No, I'm a vegan. Rather die to save someone else.

• Not worth getting parasites and brain diseases.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, I just kill for fun and leave them to rot.

• Only if someone process it into a hotdog for me.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

WarpBoundBeard

the big things for me , and almost 95 percent of time is wrong, all over the world theyd eat recent dead in the worst of times, to survive. 1. is it a nuclear fallout worldwide, something where all food sources die off before us, yes the survivors eventually would ( at some point just eat the bullet instead, its Game over, even as i dont believe in committing the old koban, but your only prolonging suffering and fuck that) 2. are we talking about hunting people, go full cannibal then no i personally wont, there will be people who start cannibal gangs. always have believed in human will to survive i consider its a real hand grenade waaitng to go off , It can make you do horrible things. But im a country boy, i can fish, hunt, grow, as long as the land lives i will, city people be fucked.

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe with a bit of Blues hog sauce throw it on the grill, times might indeed get tough.

But who will be selling this human flesh ?

MODAT7

Genetic testing shows that I'm resistant to prion disease. Makes me wonder why someone did the research for that test.