Would you eat human flesh to survive?

Would you eat human flesh to survive?

• Yes, I have a survival cookbook including human recipes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only my own limbs or with the victim's permission to be ethical.

• Only if it's the body of Christ.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Why wait for an emergency?

• I'm a picky eater. Only the fresh ones I like.

• It if would make me climate positive by reducing emissions, I guess you can call it survival.

• No, I'm a vegan. Rather die to save someone else.

• Not worth getting parasites and brain diseases.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, I just kill for fun and leave them to rot.

• Only if someone process it into a hotdog for me.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Beholder

Genetic testing shows that I'm resistant to prion disease. Makes me wonder why someone did the research for that test.
Maybe you were part of a secret military experiment to create super cannibals, as an insurance for your country's survival during nuclear winter.

MODAT7

Maybe you were part of a secret military experiment to create super cannibals, as an insurance for your country's survival during nuclear winter.
I was born on an army post at the end of Vietnam.

Why did you get the test?
It wasn't that test in particular. I did genetic testing then ran it through promethease and learned a bunch of other things. I was looking for any clues to my long term health problems. Nothing turned up.

lamdo263

No, part of my genetic setup is advanced. I can't eat another human.

My off world ancient relations was the son of the Emperor in Star Wars. Aniken Skywalker as u call him was partially genetically engineered. Eating another human would undo what I am as Vader's past is also etched into my spirit soul complex. Can't be gotten rid of.

2.My fraternal twin via leftover body cells was Semjase said Sem-ya-zee from the Pleiadeans landings at the Billy Meier farmstead.
If I ate a dead person say post nuclear exchange, what this would do is affect my genetic structure.

Since even after her death the Pleiadeans still keep tabs on me, albeit from a distance, then more than likely would collect me.

You see that active twins link with her goes into her family root genetic line. I would affect her family's gene-line making changes in all of them. They simply wouldn't have that.

I can share this with you as we get closer to the time when we have this conflict, as predicted by John Titor the contacts I was allowed to have when a few years back one of their saucer craft hovered over a filed and projected the thoughts, that this hay field for some time to come would have trouble.

The second contact and I don't know why they did this, was I could smell the perfume of Semjase's sister Play-ya at my animal's containment area, early in the morning. Noone goes there because it's a locked in affair. It was both her feminine odor mixed with a perfume of some kind. She just came to visit, no biggie.

They don't want me screwing up their gene line. I consider Earthlings in many cases to be my fiends, but I also understand their society. I wish Earth humans no harm, never did.

There was this girl that I babysat temporarily when my son was still living on a field trip. The principle took off with all these kids and left her behind. So we walked together, just enjoying the forest trails and each other's company.

How she was put together is she could not eat and digest meat. She would get violently ill if she tried to. I took it as a sign from God-nature in some way, that this would be my fate if the big one did come.

Just because God doesn't look like a wise man, with a white beard, giving life to Adam as in the Sistine Ceiling, doesn't mean there's not a God. God's there and closer than you can imagine.