Would You Tell Your Friends About It?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

TnWatchdog

I would tell the government. ..just kidding. I would invite Num, Opmmur, and Einstein on a road trip to Nashville and beyond. The big question would be who would go first. Anyone else can join me having a few cold ones while seeing history in the making.

Unhappy

The possibility to change something in my past would make me happy...[/QUOTE]

I would have to disagree with you. If you have chosen to be unhappy, it is just as easy to choose happiness instead. Life choices, circumstances,
disabilities, etc., do not define happiness. You do. It's a state of mind.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I've seen many people with disabilities who are feeling happy. Maybe I need time to get used to my "disability".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I would tell the government. ..just kidding. I would invite Num, Opmmur, and Einstein on a road trip to Nashville and beyond. The big question would be who would go first. Anyone else can join me having a few cold ones while seeing history in the making.
Maybe it's a big time machine, like a car. We could all get in and move through time together! If we drink while inside a running time machine car, does that count as DUI?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Maybe it's a big time machine, like a car. We could all get in and move through time together! If we drink while inside a running time machine car, does that count as DUI?

You know some people think it's only a DUI if you get caught. Having a time machine is not only the perfect get away vehicle. But it also allows you to go back in time before you committed the crime.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

You know some people think it's only a DUI if you get caught. Having a time machine is not only the perfect get away vehicle. But it also allows you to go back in time before you committed the crime.

Except that when you arrive, you'll see the other copy of yourself committing the crime after all.

titorite

Only if the keys are in the ignition ;)

You know I don't know what I'd do. That is one of those situations where I would have to be confronted with it first before knowing what choice I'd make. Still if I were to imagine, I'd like to think that I would sell it to a worthy noble dude that understood the power of it and wanted to jump lines making improvements for all ...at least for a while.

Ideally infinite other me's and other person would make deals like that and they could improve timelines just as our deal would be.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
No Way, 99.9% of the members here and people in the world are not ready for this type of information.

Professor Opmmur
What would you fear? People menacing, attacking you, or being debunked and/or made fun of?

My fear is saying too much about the subject. Their is just to many people thinking it would be a fun trip. No, In the real world, it would be a one way trip to unknown spots in time. You can not control which time line your going to end up on and which year your going to stop at.

Second thing: I have little fear of the really dumb people that would attack or debunk the subject of time travel. I know more than the dumb people trying to discredit to subject, In 1957, I started studying and researching the subject of time travel and UFO's.

Remember: 99.9% of the members here and people in the world are not ready for this type of "How To Time Travel Information".

Professor Opmmur

Last edited: