WT; Please let us know if you are on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamdo263

WT - This is a bit of a long shot but we are out of ideas. You simply have to contact us if this is going to work.

Dv: .087! That was it.
~What do you see when you turn out the lights? I can't tell you, but I know it's mine / A little help from my friends performed by Joe Cocker

RadicalResearcher

Has anyone made a claim that they are a time traveler? Has the author said over & over that this is nothing more than someone trying to connect with a friend? What are the claims made here that give you that feeling? Someone posted something 10 years ago. You’re free to move along if it doesn’t interest you.
I can play along. The chair is in the field. The fox has to hit the wheel. Go down lewis and clark until you find the red circle. At dairy queen order the parfait not the blizzard and follow at these cords you will find the hidden secret within 38°53′36″N 77°1′37″W be careful, they check everything so guard your check book.

BG-Fax3-201

I can play along. The chair is in the field. The fox has to hit the wheel. Go down lewis and clark until you find the red circle. At dairy queen order the parfait not the blizzard and follow at these cords you will find the hidden secret within 38°53′36″N 77°1′37″W be careful, they check everything so guard your check book.
What do you think you are “playing along with”?

BG-Fax3-201

Two guesses, A guy who thinks he talking to friends across time lines. Or a guy who has lost his mind. If this is not a big joke those are my two guesses.
Would you be so kind as to point out where someone said they were talking to people across timelines? What’s the thing you think anyone is claiming here? And can you point out any claim made?

BG-Fax3-201

Two guesses, A guy who thinks he talking to friends across time lines. Or a guy who has lost his mind. If this is not a big joke those are my two guesses.
You stumbled across an old post from more than a decade ago in which no one made a claim, nor did anyone try to convince you of anything. Huzzah!

RadicalResearcher

You stumbled across an old post from more than a decade ago in which no one made a claim, nor did anyone try to convince you of anything. Huzzah!
Your right, maybe i got it all wrong. Maybe its a guy who started a thread to see who would argue with him. As for how i came to the thread. As i said before I am new to the site. Someone recently posted to it and i fell for click bait and checked it out and painfully read each post. At the end i was as much confused as i was at the start. I ask myself, why would anyone do that? Why pretend to talk in code or what ever it is your doing and appear as though your talking to someone. That has no logical sense unless, this is a big one. Unless he is doing some sort of research or he has lost his mind. But after your last post, I now realize its to argue. I have no time for that so your right, I will move along! Have fun with what ever WT is. If you add an (F) to that it makes more sense.

BG-Fax3-201

Your right, maybe i got it all wrong. Maybe its a guy who started a thread to see who would argue with him. As for how i came to the thread. As i said before I am new to the site. Someone recently posted to it and i fell for click bait and checked it out and painfully read each post. At the end i was as much confused as i was at the start. I ask myself, why would anyone do that? Why pretend to talk in code or what ever it is your doing and appear as though your talking to someone. That has no logical sense unless, this is a big one. Unless he is doing some sort of research or he has lost his mind. But after your last post, I now realize its to argue. I have no time for that so your right, I will move along! Have fun with what ever WT is. If you add an (F) to that it makes more sense.
So you’re mad that you saw a post, didn’t know what it was about, accused the poster of claiming things they never said and now know it was all just clickbait? OR you can see something, not be interested, and move along. But you can’t do that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.