WT; Please let us know if you are on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
wtf-kevin-hart.gif

RadicalResearcher

I am new on the site so I don't know anything about this thread other than what i read. I said lmao because you responded throughout the thread to this WT i am like, this makes no sense at all. I am actually lost on this thread. Is this post a post of nothing? Just random rantings and show boat of the unknown? I don't get it. Like I said I am new so maybe there more to this then i know but it's kind of funny.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am new on the site so I don't know anything about this thread other than what i read. I said lmao because you responded throughout the thread to this WT i am like, this makes no sense at all. I am actually lost on this thread. Is this post a post of nothing? Just random rantings and show boat of the unknown? I don't get it. Like I said I am new so maybe there more to this then i know but it's kind of funny.

I think this thread is a perfect example of a CIA disinfo tactic. I interpret the thread as an attempt to contact a fellow time traveler using code. I don't think anyone has ever taken the thread seriously.

BG-Fax3-201

I respect that. If it’s random and of no use to you, then I apologize for wasting your time. It has meaning to some. Thank you!

BG-Fax3-201

I think this thread is a perfect example of a CIA disinfo tactic. I interpret the thread as an attempt to contact a fellow time traveler using code. I don't think anyone has ever taken the thread seriously.
Has anyone made a claim that they are a time traveler? Has the author said over & over that this is nothing more than someone trying to connect with a friend? What are the claims made here that give you that feeling? Someone posted something 10 years ago. You’re free to move along if it doesn’t interest you.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Has anyone made a claim that they are a time traveler? Has the author said over & over that this is nothing more than someone trying to connect with a friend? What are the claims made here that give you that feeling? Someone posted something 10 years ago. You’re free to move along if it doesn’t interest you.

Sure! Lots of idiots come to this forum to make such a claim. One of them successfully passed my time traveler test. But I can thank you for giving the forum a place where one could have plausible deniability for divulging anything considered a classified national secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.