WT; Please let us know if you are on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG-Fax3-201

Your right, maybe i got it all wrong. Maybe its a guy who started a thread to see who would argue with him. As for how i came to the thread. As i said before I am new to the site. Someone recently posted to it and i fell for click bait and checked it out and painfully read each post. At the end i was as much confused as i was at the start. I ask myself, why would anyone do that? Why pretend to talk in code or what ever it is your doing and appear as though your talking to someone. That has no logical sense unless, this is a big one. Unless he is doing some sort of research or he has lost his mind. But after your last post, I now realize its to argue. I have no time for that so your right, I will move along! Have fun with what ever WT is. If you add an (F) to that it makes more sense.
Alternate hypothesis: You engaged with a stranger - unprompted - and made a bunch of claims. Then told the poster that they were just looking to argue…despite the fact that no one ever engaged with you.

RadicalResearcher

So you’re mad that you saw a post, didn’t know what it was about, accused the poster of claiming things they never said and now know it was all just clickbait? OR you can see something, not be interested, and move along. But you can’t do that I guess.
I think my last theory is correct. I am not mad. I am responding to you which is a complete waste of my time. Your posts make no sense. At least not to any sane individual reading them. If its a experiment then say so let it be. If it's a chat thread to some long lost friend on the site then say so and let it be. If it's other say so and leave it at that. Why does everything have to be an arguement with people these days. As i said, i will repeat it for you. I surf the site, I see a post and its been responded to. I check it out. Alot of random information crammed into it that to ME doesn't make sense. So i ask about it. Said poster is not happy that i asked and now says I am mad. lmao it doesn't get much better than that man!

BG-Fax3-201

I think my last theory is correct. I am not mad. I am responding to you which is a complete waste of my time. Your posts make no sense. At least not to any sane individual reading them. If its an experiment then say so let it be. If it's a chat thread to some long lost friend on the site then say so and let it be. If it's other say so and leave it at that. Why does everything have to be an arguement with people these days. As i said, i will repeat it for you. I surf the site, I see a post and its been responded to. I check it out. Alot of random information crammed into it that to ME doesn't make sense. So i ask about it. Said poster is not happy that i asked and now says I am mad. lmao it doesn't get much better than that man!
I think my last theory is correct. I am not mad. I am responding to you which is a complete waste of my time. Your posts make no sense. At least not to any sane individual reading them. If its an experiment then say so let it be. If it's a chat thread to some long lost friend on the site then say so and let it be. If it's other say so and leave it at that. Why does everything have to be an arguement with people these days. As i said, i will repeat it for you. I surf the site, I see a post and its been responded to. I check it out. Alot of random information crammed into it that to ME doesn't make sense. So i ask about it. Said poster is not happy that i asked and now says I am mad. lmao it doesn't get much better than that man!
What argument are you pretending we had? Who’s mad? I posted something 10+ year ago. I didn’t ask anyone to care about it. You showed up and decided it needed to be addressed? What’s the part you’re mad about?

RadicalResearcher

What argument are you pretending we had? Who’s mad? I posted something 10+ year ago. I didn’t ask anyone to care about it. You showed up and decided it needed to be addressed? What’s the part you’re mad about?
Maybe this is why this thread got dropped 10 years ago. lmao Thank btw Doc, I fell down that rabbit hole you mentioned and now im stuck. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.