You Dont Need To Understand The Language, Your Feelings And Soul Tells You.

TimeFlipper

Thank you for bringing the three songs to my attention, i think i fell in love with the girl in the first song, Enigma-Sadeness...She has a wonderful natural beauty :love:..

I hope you like this Turkish singer/songwriter/musician/Sebnam Ferah...A Turkish friend of my eldest son brought my attention to the popular music of that lovely country...I love this particular track, which is a type of Turkish influenced Heavy Rock Ballad, played in a "minor key", that adds "mystery and mystique" to the musical setting...Minor keys are very popular in Eastern music..

alpha centauri

We had no Spanish songs yet:

The lyrics depict a Roma woman in love with a man of the Calé tribe, who prays to the Moon to marry him because a marriage between tribes was forbidden according to Romani laws. The Moon asks for the woman's first-born as payment.

Forget Despacito! This is the Spanish song to listen:

Last edited:

alpha centauri

A Hebrew song with some parts in English that was also a hit. (very good in my opinion). It is a poem from a Rabbi in 17th century:

And last but not least an African song that I like . The song is sung in the Duala language of Cameroon:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I don't know how I missed the previous lovely songs of yours :unsure::oops:...I was listening to this song from Selena the beautiful Spanish vocalist who tragically lost her life at the age of just 23, and knew i had to post it, seeing as you had mentioned Spanish songs :cry:..If you cannot see it in your country, please type into You Tube, Selena-I could fall in love.

alpha centauri

I don't know how I missed the previous lovely songs of yours :unsure::oops:...I was listening to this song from Selena the beautiful Spanish vocalist who tragically lost her life at the age of just 23, and knew i had to post it, seeing as you had mentioned Spanish songs :cry:..If you cannot see it in your country, please type into You Tube, Selena-I could fall in love.
This is the first song I cannot watch in my country. The other songs are ok.
But the song is available, if you type the name. Good song.

We have had no Russian and Romanian song:

Here is a very good Romanian song that was also very famous in some countries. for @start at edge
Dragostea din tei of O-zone:

Here a good Russian song that was more famous under the name "All the things she said":
Тату - Я Сошла С Ума/t.A.T.u.

start at edge

Here is a very good Romanian song that was also very famous in some countries. for @start at edge
The song is Romanian language indeed, but the guys in the band are actually from Moldova (which has a great part of Romanian speaking population), I think from capital city Chisinau (Kishinev).
However, the song title was originally correct, but distorted at the release, so it went on by its wrong name.
“Dragostea Din Tei” means “The Love From The Linden Tree” .. which makes no sense at all ..
Correct spelling is “Dragostea Dintai” .. which means “The First Love” (“My Fist Love”).

TimeFlipper

This is the first song I cannot watch in my country. The other songs are ok.
But the song is available, if you type the name. Good song.

We have had no Russian and Romanian song:

Here a good Russian song that was more famous under the name "All the things she said":
Тату - Я Сошла С Ума/t.A.T.u.

I don't know what Mr Putin would think about the song Ya Soshia S Uma, seeing as it was about "girl on girl action" :eek:..
However i enjoyed ALL of that particular video ;) :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

A beautiful song from Nana Mouskouri called, "Malaguena salerosa Nana Mouskouri", on You Tube,if you cannot see it in your own country..
Please be patient, the video takes a little while to show up :)..

Last edited: