You Dont Need To Understand The Language, Your Feelings And Soul Tells You.

TimeFlipper

The highly attractive and dynamic vocaliste Nathalie Cardone :love:..
As usual if you cannot see her in your own country, go onto You Tube and type into their browser, "Hasta Siempre"..

alpha centauri

Here are some folk songs.

This song is dedicated to the Celtic paranormalis members (ancestors from Ireland etc.).

Busindre Reel - Hevia

Here is a song for all Vikings. They mainly settled in Scandinavia, but also in Derby UK was a settlement.
There are also beautiful women in the video.

Faun - Unda

What can be better on a lovely Thursday Morning than looking at 3 beautiful leggy girls performing a "get me going" song"...Eye Candy at its best :love::giggle:..

The song is great. No matter who sings it. I never heard this version, but I understand why you chose it. Good choice (y).

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Here are some folk songs.

This song is dedicated to the Celtic paranormalis members (ancestors from Ireland etc.).

Busindre Reel - Hevia

Here is a song for all Vikings. They mainly settled in Scandinavia, but also in Derby UK was a settlement.
There are also beautiful women in the video.

Faun - Unda

The song is great. No matter who sings it. I never heard this version, but I understand why you chose it. Good choice (y).

You have an excellent taste in music, just like my very good self has ;) :D..

alpha centauri

You have an excellent taste in music, just like my very good self has ;):D..

I feel honored. Yes you have a good taste, too.

Here are a few videos that are probably convincing you, I dont have that good taste ;).

You have to have a lot of time to watch them. Both videos last 10 hours.

It is called Giga Pudding (Japanese):

Macht die Robbe - Julien Bam feat die Robbe . A video that was made to help to save the seals.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I feel honored. Yes you have a good taste, too.

Here are a few videos that are probably convincing you, I dont have that good taste ;).

You have to have a lot of time to watch them. Both videos last 10 hours.

It is called Giga Pudding (Japanese):

Macht die Robbe - Julien Bam feat die Robbe . A video that was made to help to save the seals.

I thank you kindly in regards to musical taste, and I still believe in your very good taste of music....I certainly would like to take a Giga Bite out of that Japanese Pudding ;):D..

TimeFlipper

Nicole Scherzinger never seems to age, still a great dancer too :love:..
If you cannot see the video in your country, type into the You Tube browser "The Pussycat Dolls-React"..

alpha centauri

certainly would like to take a Giga Bite out of that Japanese Pudding
Hmm you didnt watch the whole 10 hours.;) You answered one hour later.

Nicole Scherzinger never seems to age, still a great dancer too :love:..
If you cannot see the video in your country, type into the You Tube browser "The Pussycat Dolls-React"..
Good song. Although I like the other songs of Pussycat dolls more.

Should we post English songs or Non-English songs?
This is your thread, so you decide. Usually I dont listen to the words, anyway. I listen more to the melody.

Well, most members could know this song. This is the intro song of the time travel series Steinsgate. Steinsgate borrowed some things from the John Titor story like this IBM computer. The song is called Hacking to the Gate by Kanako Ito. Great song in my opinion:

And we havent had the Arabic language. This is a song of Sting feat Cheb Mami in English and Arabic -Desert rose