You Dont Need To Understand The Language, Your Feelings And Soul Tells You.

TimeFlipper

Hmm you didnt watch the whole 10 hours.;) You answered one hour later.

Good song. Although I like the other songs of Pussycat dolls more.

Should we post English songs or Non-English songs?
This is your thread, so you decide. Usually I dont listen to the words, anyway. I listen more to the melody.

Well, most members could know this song. This is the intro song of the time travel series Steinsgate. Steinsgate borrowed some things from the John Titor story like this IBM computer. The song is called Hacking to the Gate by Kanako Ito. Great song in my opinion:

And we havent had the Arabic language. This is a song of Sting feat Cheb Mami in English and Arabic -Desert rose

Of course you can post songs from any language you wish to, and I agree with you that the Pussycat Dolls have released better songs, but the emotions received from watching them dance in water transcended language, in other words it was hot!! :love: :giggle:..

TimeFlipper

I would not call this video corruption BUT, if cops are sent out to handle situations such as this one, then there HAS to be a big shake up on the deployment of officers and the waste of police time!!....If you cannot see this video, click onto the browser on You Tube and type in, "Cop arrests 6 year old for tantrum-Fired!"..

TimeFlipper

I would not call this video corruption BUT, if cops are sent out to handle situations such as this one, then there HAS to be a big shake up on the deployment of officers and the waste of police time!!....If you cannot see this video, click onto the browser on You Tube and type in, "Cop arrests 6 year old for tantrum-Fired!"..

Clearly this posting transcended the boundaries of time and space to find its way onto a completely different thread of mine!...
Nah i cant tell lies, the timeflipper made a stupid error through lack of basic concentration :whistle: :oops:..

alpha centauri

Clearly this posting transcended the boundaries of time and space to find its way onto a completely different thread of mine!...
Nah i cant tell lies, the timeflipper made a stupid error through lack of basic concentration :whistle::oops:..
If this happens again or something similar especially with our Italian members you can post this song.:

Perdono! (of Tiziano Ferro) which means Pardon

Great song.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

This song is written in English, but the chorus is sung by a shamanic choir and has a lot of Native American elements.
The song is called "The spirit of the Hawk" by Rednex and contains the idea of spirit animals. This is a interesting topic for a paranormal discussion board.;)

The lyrics include the spoken lines "My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no shelter, no food. No one knows where they are. Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad. I will fight no more.", taken from Chief Joseph´s famous speech

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Great music of the language of our neigbours (French) :

Alizée with Moi...Lolita

And one of the most watched Non-English songs on youtube.
Stromae with Papatouai:

alpha centauri

This song is written in Pseudo-Latin. The song is called Ameno and written by French new-age musical project ERA.
The song is another time-travel song. The video clip of the song is set in medieval times. The plot is of 3 children who go on a trip to Montsegur. The girl sees a monument and touching it seems to have memories of a past life.

correction: The second song (Kaoma-Lambada) in the post below is in Portugese and not in Spanish.

alpha centauri

I did a bit pf research. I am always surprised with songs made the number one in different countries.

A number one song in the UK (but also Italy, Germany etc.). Mr. Oizo with Flat Beat. An instrumental song without language.

This Spanish song even made it to a number one hit in the US (among other countries). Marcarena of Los Del Rio. Great Song:

And here is a little Samba. A Portugese song of the group Bellini with the name Samba De Janeiro. Also a good rhythmic song:

Last edited: