Your HDR Experiences?

Rawknee

W
While I believe the HDR has a lot of potential helping a person travel ASTRALLY through time as I own one myself and have had some close strange experiences with it, I do seriously doubt the HDR can transport you PHYSICALLY through time, I mean seriously some of you need to get real! if a person really invented a working time machine don't you think he would had either dissapeared or be world famous by now?

There is a world famous time traveler named John Titor.

World famous is a bit of an exaggeration; he is known among certain circles.

Barbon

W
While I believe the HDR has a lot of potential helping a person travel ASTRALLY through time as I own one myself and have had some close strange experiences with it, I do seriously doubt the HDR can transport you PHYSICALLY through time, I mean seriously some of you need to get real! if a person really invented a working time machine don't you think he would had either dissapeared or be world famous by now?

Famous or known it doesn't matter he was still a hoax. Anyone with a brain can tell.

Himalayan Hermit

W

Famous or known it doesn't matter he was still a hoax. Anyone with a brain can tell.
While I neither believe nor disbelieve...let's not call it a Hoax because you seem to think so. For every argument there's a counter argument and I doubt we will ever be able to establish whether it was a hoax or not..

Barbon

W

While I neither believe nor disbelieve...let's not call it a Hoax because you seem to think so. For every argument there's a counter argument and I doubt we will ever be able to establish whether it was a hoax or not..

Seems funny that no serious scientists in the field even began to entertain his claims. What does that tell you? and yes when you fire a load of 'future predictions' that never happened then its a hoax. If they did happen then I would had taken him seriously.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

LOL Titor was a known hoax.

We'd be interested in your studies and research, then. Please tell.

Zeirbah

I just had another strange experience with the HDR, but it was at school this time.

It was 2:27 PM, and the computer and digital clock both said that. Since our class is released around 2:33 PM, I decided to get ready to go home on the bus, but after packing my bag, I looked up and both the computer and digital clock said 2:24 PM. I was confused, but I may have gone into the past 3 minutes.

Rawknee

maybe it wasn't actually 2:27 pm and you just thought it was? Like you didn't pay too close of attention to the time the first time you looked, and then afterward convinced yourself that you had seen that it was 2:27 when in fact it was 2:21.. anyway, ones and sevens often look alike depending on how they're displayed.

Rawknee

I just had another strange experience with the HDR, but it was at school this time.

It was 2:27 PM, and the computer and digital clock both said that. Since our class is released around 2:33 PM, I decided to get ready to go home on the bus, but after packing my bag, I looked up and both the computer and digital clock said 2:24 PM. I was confused, but I may have gone into the past 3 minutes.

maybe it wasn't actually 2:27 pm and you just thought it was? Like you didn't pay too close of attention to the time the first time you looked, and then afterward convinced yourself that you had seen that it was 2:27 when in fact it was 2:21.. anyway, ones and sevens often look alike depending on how they're displayed.

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you I have an astral travel time machine it is kind of like the HDR where you say something to it and it will show you anything but I need to practice some more because it is the basic version if anything happens I will tell you on the forum but I am a beginner though so it will take a lot of practice and a lot of time too it is not like you can wish for something to happen like a genie and your wish is granted instantly I will not have the internet for christmas since I am will be gone for christmas so in January or Feburary I will post experiences.