Your HDR Experiences?

Zeirbah

Ok, I didn't get around to my most recent experience due to being busy with... stuff.

On December 5, 2014, I used the HDR again, as usual. There is a sensi candle that plugs in that room, and it was off. After my HDR experiment, I noticed that the sensi candle was turned on, and I didn't even hear it turn on!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There is a sensi candle that plugs in that room, and it was off. After my HDR experiment, I noticed that the sensi candle was turned on, and I didn't even hear it turn on!
Nice. Is it the first time you notice a little detail like that change unexpectedly?

Zeirbah

There is a sensi candle that plugs in that room, and it was off. After my HDR experiment, I noticed that the sensi candle was turned on, and I didn't even hear it turn on!
Nice. Is it the first time you notice a little detail like that change unexpectedly?

I had a few happen before, as mentioned jumping 30 minutes into the future a month ago, then 3 minutes back about a week ago.

Brian Jung

I had a few happen before, as mentioned jumping 30 minutes into the future a month ago, then 3 minutes back about a week ago.
Physically or mentally?

Rawknee

How are you on this timeline? Shouldn't you be in a timeline 27 minutes into the future?

Zeirbah

Physically or mentally?

It was physically for both.
Amazing. The time that you desire can be designated? Otherwise it is just random?
And what do you feel when you are on the travel?

For me, it's just been random. I'm sure it can be designated, but I don't know how to do that.

How are you on this timeline? Shouldn't you be in a timeline 27 minutes into the future?

I don't know, I guess so.

Also, I had another experience with the HDR last night, and it was the vibrations.

Frog186

Hi Yoshian12 it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I already have an astral time machine I can't travel physically like the HDR but I am going to tell you experiences I have with astral machine in Jan or Feb because I am going to be out of town for christmas so what are you doing for christmas? also I tried to have a conversation with you in the forum but you never reply back to me are you busy? how far forwards and backwards have you gone in the past or future with your hdr? I have one more important question do you sometimes have from your experiences a time warp or time shift when using the hdr?

Rawknee

Hi Yoshian12 it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I already have an astral time machine I can't travel physically like the HDR but I am going to tell you experiences I have with astral machine in Jan or Feb because I am going to be out of town for christmas so what are you doing for christmas? also I tried to have a conversation with you in the forum but you never reply back to me are you busy? how far forwards and backwards have you gone in the past or future with your hdr? I have one more important question do you sometimes have from your experiences a time warp or time shift when using the hdr?

I thought you said you needed more practice, and that you wouldn't be able to explain your experiences since you wouldn't have internet till Christmas, implying that you hadn't successfully used it to astral time travel up to this point and hadn't planned on it till Christmas, ultimately showing that you don't ACTUALLY know if you have an astral time machine..

Also earlier in this thread (check page 2 or 3), Yoshian responded to you telling you to send him a pm.