Your HDR Experiences?

Frog186

Ronnie
Hi Ronnie it's me once again I will need more practice but during Christmas I won't have the internet where I am going and I am not lieing about the astral time machine I have it in my bedroom of my house this will be my last message for telling you and others as for my experiences I will update you and others later on in this forum but I am busy at the moment so I will talk with you later on!

Zeirbah

Ok, after 10 days of nothing strange happening, something happened tonight after using the HDR with a tarnished (gold) penny yesterday. I went into my room to get my lunchbox out of my book bag, and my computer was in sleep mode. As soon as I walked into my room, the computer just turns back on!

max

hello, i bought a hdr machine,have not tried it yet, does it really work am a bit paranoid to try it. what relation does it have to philadelphia experiment?

Zeirbah

Forgot to mention this, but I had another strange experience with the HDR on December 19, 2014. While I was sleeping early that morning, I had a dream where I went back to Germany on the military base I use to live on into the same apartment headquarters, and I felt happier than ever before. I stood in front on the playground and said aloud, "things are finally going to get back to normal again!" and I started walking around on this side of the base. At some point, everything just faded away, and I woke up eventually.

I've had so many dreams about where I previously lived, even before I got the HDR, but these dreams are starting to get more and more realistic.

Zeirbah

Ok, just had an EXTREMELY strange experience probably related to the HDR today.

I was going with my parents onto a military base, and I brought my Nintendo 3DS XL with me, and I even remember having it in the car with me. As we got there, we went to a place called the PX to get my eyebrows cleaned up, so I placed my Nintendo 3DS XL on my lap, and I thought my Mom placed it into her purse, but she didn't. After we were done, we wandered around the place, then went back to the car. As I got into the car, I noticed that I didn't have my Nintendo 3DS XL with me, so I searched in the car, and even went back into the place to try to find it, but no luck. I was sad for some time until I got home, and I noticed that my Nintendo 3DS XL was sitting in its case on my computer desk. I was really confused and shocked at this since I clearly remember bringing it with me on the trip and not being able to find it.

hoaxhunter

Have you had any experiences using the HDR (if you've ever used the machine)?

It all started out when I found out about the HDR sometime in November 2013. I did a lot of research about it over the months, and soon decided to build a machine with the help of my Papa once I got to their place in June 2014. Soon after, me and my Papa went to RadioShack and other places to get the parts to build my own HDR since buying one was way too expensive for us, and we figured it would be a lot cheaper and safer to build our own unit, so that's what we did. We started to build the machine on July 19, 2014, and we finished building it on August 1, 2014. I did my first experiment with the HDR later that same day around 4:30 PM and I programmed the machine to go back to January 1, 2008 in Germany (where I lived at the time) astrally and rested on the bed in the guest bedroom. I suddenly had a headache, but it quickly went away. As I rested, I started to feel the bed vibrate and I was completely still! Then, I had a vision of an orange 3 in front of a black and gray background, and I heard noises and the voice of a kid. Eventually, I got up to test the machine again to go somewhere else, but nothing happened this time.

I ended up having to go back home on August 3, 2014 on the airplane, and I almost thought about bringing my HDR with me, but the security would probably think it's a bomb and not believe it's a time machine. So I just left the machine at my Nana and Papa's place. I did not get the machine back until recently (November 6, 2014) in the UPS, and I haven't experienced anything since I started using it again.

View attachment 1640

To me your experience sounds like the astral realm. Depending on how in-tune you are with this realm it becomes louder and louder. Reminds me of the many times I've tried to rest or sleep and began hearing it. I've never purposely entered it, it's always random and I've never owned an HDR.

hoaxhunter

Really? "The Astral Realm?"

Hooie.

Harte

I'd never condone the use of an HDR or an HDR type device as it's success probably involves messing with your body's natural defense mechanisms, but if you've never experienced limbo land, the place in-between it's understandable that you wouldn't know it existed and would consider it mumbo jumbo, but as skeptical as I am I have experienced it first hand.

titorite

Im sure you mean to say that you NEVER experienced this first hand...

I think the HDR is worthless but I don't need to lie to express that nor do i feel the need to bring others down because of it.

NOW YOU TALKED ABOUT HEALTH!!!!

I know health. The HDR is harmless. It wont mess with the bodies immune system. It is way too low amp... if you knew anything ANYTHING AT ALL about health you would know that. Maybe you should do a google search on it.,

hoaxhunter

Im sure you mean to say that you NEVER experienced this first hand...

I think the HDR is worthless but I don't need to lie to express that nor do i feel the need to bring others down because of it.

NOW YOU TALKED ABOUT HEALTH!!!!

I know health. The HDR is harmless. It wont mess with the bodies immune system. It is way too low amp... if you knew anything ANYTHING AT ALL about health you would know that. Maybe you should do a google search on it.,

I'm not talking about conventional health, I'm talking about the body's defense mechanisms such as the body's natural magnetic field. It's just a guess, I've not used one, but astral travel can be experienced without one I don't see it being very useful.