Debate (YouTube Title) It's Reality! First Ever Parallel Universe Has Finally Been Discovered!

Harte

what would be defined as evidence of a parralell universe and what are the expectations of it to be excepted as the differences in what people expect to be defined as evidence is so different as everyone thinks differently so what they would define as evidence would all vary and be different
What you see in the media concerning "parallel universes" is just a dream.
What's actually going on in the scientific world is the search for extra dimensions. From that, some people extrapolate whole universes in these extra dimensions.
From what I've read of it, it appears that if there were entire universes in these extra dimensions (if those even exist) then light would not propagate in those other universes - so they wouldn't be places where doppelgangers of us were going around living lives similar to ours.

As far as what would constitute evidence for extra dimensions, this article - though somewhat outdated - lays out several scenarios they've examined, or will examine, at CERN.

Harte

Wind7

Staff
Nah Windy, a RED Herring is a group of communist fish that only reside in and around Russia....RED can also be meant to mean by using acronyms, Retired Extremely Dangerous ;)

Got it.....But the rotten fish stank is hard to get out me nose.

giphy.gif

The reason I posted this thread is to reveal some truth.

I am tired of all the false NASA endorsed crap-ola that's been appearing lately.

Although credit must go to @Harte here for showing some credible links and theories .

And if you care to look at the OP video...@ 2:08 ,
There is one of the only moving pictures of The Moonbat. :D

;)

TimeFlipper

Got it.....But the rotten fish stank is hard to get out me nose.

giphy.gif

The reason I posted this thread is to reveal some truth.

I am tired of all the false NASA endorsed crap-ola that's been appearing lately.

Although credit must go to @Harte here for showing some credible links and theories .

And if you care to look at the OP video...@ 2:08 ,
There is one of the only moving pictures of The Moonbat. :D

;)
Windy, why not try the TimeFlipper approved and internationally patented anti sme Damn, it never worked :fp:

HDRKID

Perhaps, there is not one universe. Instead, there are many.

There is talk of an earth two quite similar to our own.

Personally, I hope the Elon Musk creates a self-driving car. However, it might end up looking like this one.

Risata

Too long for me to bother watching, and only 12 minutes. LOL
There's as of yet NO evidence for "parallel" universes (as most consider the meaning of that term,) and no theory demanding they must exist.
There is a strong possibility that there are other "universes" we will never be able to reach though. Wouldn't call them parallel, but some do - probably because "bubble universes" hasn't caught on.
Parallel Universes: Theories & Evidence

Harte
I haven't been here in ages and I'm glad to see the resident skeptic skepticing lol....Hi HARTE!! I like that you are at least open to bubble universes lol.

Harte

@Risata I feared you had come and gone.

You gonna check in here every now and then?
I've been here the whole time. Just not as much.

I think you missed my sock puppet debacle.
Earthmasque

Harte