2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

steven chiverton

@Bullethead21 H: thanks 4 reminding me of sad but true facts abt wat we kno n wat we don't ..after reviewing various time machine ideas some from Steven some from elsewhere, It seems to be several ways to do it..these involve electromagnetic coils, crystals like quartz n Ruby, mercury liquid, swirled water(rain or sea, not tap)..I sense element 115 LIKE shoved in the middle to confuse researchers as it does not fit..maybe I'm wrong..but that's my conclusion so far..I shall use brainwave enhancer to jack up my thinking soon n hopefully things get warmer..end of transmission ..
@Bullethead21 H: thanks 4 reminding me of sad but true facts abt wat we kno n wat we don't ..after reviewing various time machine ideas some from Steven some from elsewhere, It seems to be several ways to do it..these involve electromagnetic coils, crystals like quartz n Ruby, mercury liquid, swirled water(rain or sea, not tap)..I sense element 115 LIKE shoved in the middle to confuse researchers as it does not fit..maybe I'm wrong..but that's my conclusion so far..I shall use brainwave enhancer to jack up my thinking soon n hopefully things get warmer..end of transmission ..

Attachments

• quartz crystal.jpg
    quartz crystal.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 13

steven chiverton

i came across these links..
this one has some good substance on the time machine, he assures readers of the results..but sadly link to designs he is selling is a dead link
Advanced Life Technology™ News: top secret radionics machine

second one selling radonics..prices look jacked up..
Radionics Machines - RadionicsBox
its to clunky and in to many peaces and its not to portable iether and they call this top secret an outerspace dunny from ets ship would be more top secret than that

steven chiverton

hm well have you made it yet, otherwise ya have to update the title 2016 no time machine yet i still don't know how to make one yet lol

Lumbergooz

@Steven..I understand that u did make, but it did not function yet. correct me if i m wrong..i just collected the parts, and will build one next week...i MUST get it to work. i have this feeling that it will not be easy, but it will function..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

@Steven..I understand that u did make, but it did not function yet. correct me if i m wrong..i just collected the parts, and will build one next week...i MUST get it to work.
i haven't got to fully test my hdr units yet as there's a lot i want to learn yet so i don't get stuck in time and id like it to work better so you can say i didnt go into time yet lol anyhow i have the time coils to test and try do a simple experiment latter when im satisfied Ive learn t it all and got it right, and also the programing as i sure don't want to be going to the dunny and relaxing the bowel movement then suddenly find myself time traveled with my pants down into a city before i can wipe me ass lol, unlike that man who used a hdr then went to have a bath and relax only to be teleported across town from the bath tub naked

steven chiverton

Hay Steve,,I am less causious..the moment I finish building im gona switch on and try every possibility..if teleported eleshwre naked or with one cahona missing..at least i know it works..:LOL:
make sure ya have some extra backup plan in case something goes missing in ya teleportation experiments like underpants insurance lol and a spare time travel unit to get home