2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
@deadz74 When you say lets work together, financially and information wise...Does that mean "you" need help financially in your project?
If so i really dont think many of our members will be interested in providing any financial help what so ever, including myself.:cautious:
well , until i can secure a financial steadiness, like a day job, i cannot do this project, i have to keep my current hellish day job, i have no more the ressource like use too or salary , right now im like 85% of people here ( broke ) so unless somenone win the loto and want to pay my team to do this, then this project wont be going very far, the best thing for now is to make a plan and work on this project together before we move further, we need to decipher proper theory and what would be needed to start, then make a plan ( schematic) and start a project like i did before

DoctorZ

in order for a project to work we need planning, organisation, people who can make part in the specific field of expertise, then we can combine these parts and make a whole , the things with strangers on a forums from all over the globe, is that we dont know each other very well, and trust is an issue, me i had many offer before, but when i tell people ( benefactor) what is needed they tend to distrust the whole plan, but saddly , i dont work for free, nor the suppliers selling there goods for free, so right there we cant go very far, we would need to do a crowdfunding and gather fund to help this project moving forward or backward in time ,lol, sorry for the puns, but the truth is this, so until these are meet, this wont happen, sorry

Lumbergooz

Bro, u seem to have read alot of this so u have some clues of how it works...why not pull some schematics and just do them..why does it have to be so complex ?

TimeFlipper

@deadz74 So really what you are saying is that you have no idea where to start from, when you say "we need to decide proper theory and what would be needed to start, then make a plan (schematic) and start a project like i did before"...

What you are saying is that your "project" you tried before obviously never worked and you expect us to come up with an idea just for you to capitalise from, yeah i can see that happening lol!! :LOL:

Here is a freebie for you, consider looking at the Delta Time Generator which you can locate on Paranormalis, its concept came from a VHS tape i bought some years ago and if you want the theory behind it i can supply you with that too...Oh and the parts for it can be obtained for about 20 bucks, but you will have to make the coil for it yourself..

TTZack

@deadz74 consider looking at the Delta Time Generator which you can locate on Paranormalis, its concept came from a VHS tape i bought some years ago and if you want the theory behind it i can supply you with that too...Oh and the parts for it can be obtained for about 20 bucks, but you will have to make the coil for it yourself..
@TimeFlipper
Does it WORK?
What experiences have you had with it?
How does it compare to the HDR or STM?

DoctorZ

Bro, u seem to have read alot of this so u have some clues of how it works...why not pull some schematics and just do them..why does it have to be so complex ?
Been there done that nothing is the web actually yield some positive result most of them only fuck up your chakkra, so thats why i dont waste my time anymore.

DoctorZ

@deadz74 So really what you are saying is that you have no idea where to start from, when you say "we need to decide proper theory and what would be needed to start, then make a plan (schematic) and start a project like i did before"...

What you are saying is that your "project" you tried before obviously never worked and you expect us to come up with an idea just for you to capitalise from, yeah i can see that happening lol!! :LOL:

Here is a freebie for you, consider looking at the Delta Time Generator which you can locate on Paranormalis, its concept came from a VHS tape i bought some years ago and if you want the theory behind it i can supply you with that too...Oh and the parts for it can be obtained for about 20 bucks, but you will have to make the coil for it yourself..
You think i never talk one on one with preston nichols, dude i know all about the delta t, if you got a better idea, than go right ahead, im all ears, im also very tired, like i mention before, its either a whole we do this, or one will try and never talk about it to the group, i have the skill , just not the energy or will to spend more time on this as it already cost me a lot , i dont think youve follow me here and everywhere for a long time ,Timeflipper, but hey , im not here to argue with anyone i just dont have the energy for it, do as you please say what you want, i did what i did, not alone, but with the help of many who knew more than me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
TF, don't be harsh like that with Dr Z, he's a genuine good guy who's been with us for a decade, sharing ideas and theories in the most honest ways. He's never been here for the money, he's here for the science.

TimeFlipper

@deadz74 The Delta Time Generator came from Preston Nichols (not me) when he was at the 1993 Tesla International Society Conference in Colorado Springs..If you want the VHS tape its called, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta-T-Generator, and you can purchase it from Sky Books...I believe you were thinking of the Delta T Antenna in your previous posting and obviously you saw mine in the profile picture..

TimeFlipper

@Num7 I was picking up on his comments from one of his previous postings on here where he said he dont work for free and then mentioned raising money from "crowdfunding" to fund his idea, or it will never happen...So are the members of Paranormalis considered as this "crowd?"..