2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Crowd funding is for everyone out there, Paranormalis being one place it can be advertised if you and your project are legit and have to do with the paranormal. So we would be one part of all his potential funders.

I'm not saying I would invest, but if people want to, they're free to. I wouldn't have issues at all with Dr Z advertising a possible campaign here.

Like he said though, there's a lot of work to do before that point, so we're not there yet.

Carl Miller

I believe Hitler had obtained some knowledge regarding how to make a Time Machine. When I say Hitler, I generalise. I might have said 'the nazis' or the scientists of the Third Reich. We know Eugenics and the idea that the strongest must survive to purify the human race is a parcel of what Hitler had in mind towards domination of the entire world. We only wonder how he would deal with the multiple diversity in culture as we can see in Europe for instance.
Germany, you remember, was transformed into a fascist totalitarian state ... Germany at the height of World War II success (late 1942) prepared itself to run the world and was providing for the future challenges with renowned scientists who had been also deeply interested in constructing a Time Machine based in manipulating something always shrouded in mystery called The Gravity Force.
We only wonder if 'they' really accomplished something relating to that , I mean, obviously, Time Traveling.
Anyhow, we are led to believe that nazis scientists employed by the american gov. kept on researches on that area. The knowledge would have been exported to the Western World. And everything is kept under the veil of mystery.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe Hitler had obtained some knowledge regarding how to make a Time Machine. When I say Hitler, I generalise. I might have said 'the nazis' or the scientists of the Third Reich. We know Eugenics and the idea that the strongest must survive to purify the human race is a parcel of what Hitler had in mind towards domination of the entire world. We only wonder how he would deal with the multiple diversity in culture as we can see in Europe for instance.
Germany, you remember, was transformed into a fascist totalitarian state ... Germany at the height of World War II success (late 1942) prepared itself to run the world and was providing for the future challenges with renowned scientists who had been also deeply interested in constructing a Time Machine based in manipulating something always shrouded in mystery called The Gravity Force.
We only wonder if 'they' really accomplished something relating to that , I mean, obviously, Time Traveling.
Anyhow, we are led to believe that nazis scientists employed by the american gov. kept on researches on that area. The knowledge would have been exported to the Western World. And everything is kept under the veil of mystery.

Carl it was very nice to see that you did some research on your own. This is one of the best post you have posted and you may not even realizing it. Nice to seeing you putting all the dots together and the next set of dots should be Montauk.

Carl Miller

On June 30, 1908, an explosion over Siberia killed reindeer and flattened trees. But no crater was ever found. It may have been a small asteroid. Yet nothing could be found to confirm that. Was it a mass killing bomb test performed by russian gov.? Was it the descent of a bell like time machine? Despite serious research on the area nothing no little piece of evidence was ever found. In fact something exploded. Anti matter device? Time machine? Godzilla?
What happened in Tunguska makes someone scratches his head!
If someone puts this phenomenon down to the descent of a time machine I would not discredit him.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Carl Miller So far the general consensus of opinion is that it was a large Meteorite or Asteroid that hit the ground...Personally i would love to think it was that Nazi time-machine or even Godzilla, but sadly not even my imagination can see it as anything but a Meteorite or an Asteroid :( ::LOL::

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
On June 30, 1908, an explosion over Siberia killed reindeer and flattened trees. But no crater was ever found. It may have been a small asteroid. Yet nothing could be found to confirm that. Was it a mass killing bomb test performed by russian gov.? Was it the descent of a bell like time machine? Despite serious research on the area nothing no little piece of evidence was ever found. In fact something exploded. Anti matter device? Time machine? Godzilla?
If someone puts this phenomenon down to the descent of a time machine I would not discredit him.

There was no impact crater ever found. However they did find trees flattened to the ground. Like some kind of mega huge air burst phenomena. Similar in some respects to a hydrogen bomb exploded over the area while still in the air. But on a much larger scale than any nuke ever made by man. I've always envisioned that perhaps it was just a small pebble sized meteor made up of antimatter that self anhilated when hitting our atmosphere.

TimeFlipper

Actually the Meteorite was discovered by a French guy called Moissonette..He was a jeweller and he was supposed to have bought up the remains and transported them back to his factory from which he made "Moissonite" Jewellery and it is still being manufactured today..
They advertise their jewellery as coming from a meteorite from another world, which is very accurate, and they sell lots of it all around our world :cool: :D

Carl Miller

There was no impact crater ever found. However they did find trees flattened to the ground. Like some kind of mega huge air burst phenomena. Similar in some respects to a hydrogen bomb exploded over the area while still in the air. But on a much larger scale than any nuke ever made by man. I've always envisioned that perhaps it was just a small pebble sized meteor made up of antimatter that self anhilated when hitting our atmosphere.

I am not convinced about the meteor explanation. Or might it be an asteroid, a heavenly body of any sort that collided against that spot. I am more likely to believe it is all about an explosion caused by anti matter. In my opinion it might have been an anti matter bomb which exploded in middair. I know it may sound sort of conspirational thinking. But one cannot deny humanity already posseses sufficient knowledge, enough to create non orthodox type of weaponry.

Carl Miller

Non conventional or non traditional type of nuke. Just watch closely the WTC towers being pulverised. Yes they turned into dust. If it were used conventional type of explosives in that deliberate implosion you would have seen huge parts of construction falling heavily onto the ground. Instead what did you see? Dust. The air filled with dust from thermo nuclear explosions. Concrete constructions turned into dust. What once had been a building vanishing in the air. Perhaps what happened in Tunguska had also something to do to that Nikolas Tesla kind of stuff. Something relating to fireworks geoengineering illumined nights and boreal auroras in equatorial areas.