Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

Azzy21

If your daughter was cremated you can buy an urn necklace and put her ashes in it you fasten the necklace and hold it by the clasp so its hanging down but not moving ask her if she's there hold your other hand under the urn it will go in a circle for yes and back and fourth for no if she wasn't cremated if you have a necklace that was hers and she wore it may work as well. It has to be something personal of hers or like I said an urn with the ashes in it. I agree with you about our children there's people on this earth that are horrible people and our beautiful children have to be the ones that die.
I do have her locket that she wore that I now wear. I will have to try that. I hope it works for me I would love to be able to speak with her. I hope this site helps us with information or answers one day on time travel.

HDRKID

Hi Azzy:

I have already said this, but here we go.

OK so using my HDR, I saw my mom die in an accident on a wet rainy road, so I told her not to go out that day because it was raining. Also, there was fog, and the brakes on her red car were bad, so she decided not go. A few days later, my mom was driving my green car. It did not have any bad brakes, but she hit a man driving the wrong way. He smashed into us. Sadly, my car was completely totaled and both of us were taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Still remember them checking my mom's heart with a machine. Oh, by the way, we are fine now. Yeah, the law of karma kicks in.

There was another time when I used my HDR and saw in the future my house burn down, I do not live there any more. OK so I bought this smoke alarm, that woke me up around 3 AM in morning. The toaster caught on fire, but I put it out using the fire extinguisher and guess what... just some days later, I lose my job, so the law of karma does kick in.

I was told this by a russian HDR user. OK, any time you use the HDR to change things, something bad can occur. For example, if you go back and save your mom. Well, you will lose something that is very valuable to you. Like you will lose your job or your house will burn up. Still, it is a price I am willing to pay.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Azzy:

I have already said this, but here we go.

OK so using my HDR, I saw my mom die in an accident on a wet rainy road, so I told her not to go out that day because it was raining. Also, there was fog, and the brakes on her red car were bad, so she decided not go. A few days later, my mom was driving my green car. It did not have any bad brakes, but she hit a man driving the wrong way. He smashed into us. Sadly, my car was completely totaled and both of us were taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Still remember them checking my mom's heart with a machine. Oh, by the way, we are fine now. Yeah, the law of karma kicks in.

There was another time when I used my HDR and saw in the future my house burn down, I do not live there any more. OK so I bought this smoke alarm, that woke me up around 3 AM in morning. The toaster caught on fire, but I put it out using the fire extinguisher and guess what... just some days later, I lose my job, so the law of karma does kick in.

I was told this by a russian HDR user. OK, any time you use the HDR to change things, something bad can occur. For example, if you go back and save your mom. Well, you will lose something that is very valuable to you. Like you will lose your job or your house will burn up. Still, it is a price I am willing to pay.

I read most of your post when I have the time. I would like to say this is the best or one of the best post that you’ve ever posted. You pointed out the reality that when you make a change there are consequences, sometimes good and sometimes not so good. In other words, when you make a change in time or in your life you need to replace it with something else. You cannot leave a void in this process. You must replace the void with something of equal value for the best possible outcome. Some people call it karma and others call it universal laws of God.

One of the most important things to remember: In life, nothing is forever, everything has a beginning point and an ending point. And this is true about everything in everyone’s life, no matter what the subject matter is or what the circumstances are, everything has a beginning point and an ending point.

First day of Marriage followed by separation or death

First day on the job followed by fired or retired

First day of sickness followed by wellness or death

Birth followed by death

The list of life is very very long.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Opmmur Just a silly little point here Prof....I know you work over 70 hours a week, so my question is when are you going to retire or when do you feel that you will get fired? :D