Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

Taoist

I agree with almost everything you say. But disagree that this guy has a higher I.Q. than average. Just appears to be a below average wannabe time traveler without a well developed story to tell.

John Titor set the bar for what it takes to tell a time travel whopper. He successfully duped a lot of people. Even though his story falls apart on closer scientific scrutiny.

Not if you know the full story, @Einstein.

Japrim

Taoist

I agree with almost everything you say. But disagree that this guy has a higher I.Q. than average. Just appears to be a below average wannabe time traveler without a well developed story to tell.

John Titor set the bar for what it takes to tell a time travel whopper. He successfully duped a lot of people. Even though his story falls apart on closer scientific scrutiny.

Not if you know the full story, @Einstein.

Enlighten us.

No. Apparently he is not a time traveler. He hasn't provided any proof so far that he is a time traveler. He isn't very creative with his hoaxing so far.

Einstein, you are eminently unqualified to make this statement.

As it happens, our Italian friend has provided a variety of indicators to demonstrate his legitimacy. Unfortunately for you and others here, you are not the intended audience for those indicators, so obviously, these signposts go unseen.

Think bigger.
As Ever, As Infrequent
TR

Miscellaneous

@Miscellaneous

He was already debunked? Where?
I'm not really sure 'where' but others have already taken him as a fake which isn't really a surprise since paranormalis has a lot of those lately. I haven't read the entire posts but I don't think I ever will because the OP has to sound more convincing and have to tackle the questions more with something to back him up. I'm not sure if the admin/s will tag this thread as fake yet.

Avalonian

Lussorio,

Recently it's been found that cilantro removes mercury, potato starch helps with candida, and inclined bed therapy helps with almost everything. Has any new remedy been found by 2046 which can be done with food or chemicals or technology available today but is not known in 2016? For example, is there any folk remedy known in 2046 which is not already found at:
Folk Remedies from Earth Clinic

Himalayan Hermit

@Miscellaneous

He was already debunked? Where?
I'm not really sure 'where' but others have already taken him as a fake which isn't really a surprise since paranormalis has a lot of those lately. I haven't read the entire posts but I don't think I ever will because the OP has to sound more convincing and have to tackle the questions more with something to back him up. I'm not sure if the admin/s will tag this thread as fake yet.
Oh ok, I thought he was officially debunked and shut out in some other thread I missed. I agree with you somewhat and don't think this can go anywhere. I personally would like to see him address these as raised in my post:
  • Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?
  • How about posting photos of your time machine unit like Titor posted?
  • How about a video of yourself disappearing from this timeline when you finally leave (and leave it with someone, of course THAT can also be faked)
  • Do you have confidantes in this timeline who know about you?

Japrim

No. Apparently he is not a time traveler. He hasn't provided any proof so far that he is a time traveler. He isn't very creative with his hoaxing so far.

As it happens, our Italian friend has provided a variety of indicators to demonstrate his legitimacy. Unfortunately for you and others here, you are not the intended audience for those indicators, so obviously, these signposts go unseen.

Think bigger.
As Ever, As Infrequent
TR

His perception is a little off. Time traveler or not, he is still full of shit, probably just another stalker weirdo like yourself and associates.

TimeFlipper

Think bigger.
As Ever, As Infrequent
TR
I agree with Einstein on this matter, and i personally traced him back to the address he lived at in Rugby England..
Its ok for people to come and go on Paranormalis, but if you wanted to defend your statement about Einstein, then you should call back sooner to do this...and not infrequently :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Obviously Temporal Recon hasn't read this thread in its entirety. Apparently he missed the post where our supposed time traveler failed the time traveler test.

Status
Not open for further replies.