Hillary’s Secret serious health problems

Carl Miller

This lady's general behaviour has always transpired a halo an atmosphere of insecurity. She seems to be susceptible to be hurt. This is the general impression she lets out.
I once said to myself using a pop way of expressing impressions= 'i would give 'one dollar' this lady has gotta serious health problem.
In the aftermath of that episode of Hillary's e_mails Obama said something she considered perhaps inadequate or even a little bit rude. In fact she cried copiously. Thus her actitude seemed out of proportion. It indicated she was sensitive beyond measures.
This lady is befriend of the Rockfeller family dines with the Rothchilds and never misses a Builderberg secret meeting. So far so good. Anyway it does not really matter who will win the election leaves a and enters b they are only puppets on the string in the hands of the elite.
Since the lady seems not to qualify to defend the interests of the bankers (brokers, Masons) for havin health problems and being inapt to govern why not voting for Trump?

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

I'm still all for Bernie but if it really has to come down between those two, Trump would have to do. I've started to change my views on Trump just a bit ever since I've seen those videos. While I don't keep tabs on either presidential candidates, I don't agree at some things Trump says but I don't believe what the media says (western especially) 100% either as I know they tend to over exaggerate a lot.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hillary Clinton 2016

Hillary-Clinton-old-500x260.jpg

Lumbergooz

she is like a parkinson+insanity blend..I wonder why MAD-TV did not make an episode on this so far...Any average person reads her eyeballs, can simply see the this mixture of evil and craziness..Why her supporters are so unable to notice ? is it money ?

Lumbergooz

I'm still all for Bernie but if it really has to come down between those two, Trump would have to do. I've started to change my views on Trump just a bit ever since I've seen those videos. While I don't keep tabs on either presidential candidates, I don't agree at some things Trump says but I don't believe what the media says (western especially) 100% either as I know they tend to over exaggerate a lot.
Bernie proved to be a person with no kahona's, bcoz he should ve pulled back his support after being deceived by his own party.....but he just swallowed the rod with a smile playing this unity frogshit...bocz of that, he lost all respect. he s probably thinking she will hire him in her admin later...but with her black heart, he will find himself in the trash bin, ..
@Opmmr: I agree w ur opinion, it is also depressing that most voters are going 4 Trump just 2 avoid Hell-ary...while there are other candidates who cannot spend as much on media, but are far better for America than these 2...wake up American 4 krissake...

Lumbergooz

Why are Americans not looking at Jill Stein or Gary Johnson ? is only because they don t have enough money ? US is a great nation and will be greater once this family dominance is removed.