Hillary’s Secret serious health problems

TnWatchdog

it is unfair to Trump, that Obama campaigns with/on behalf of Hillary. People do not see that Obama caused China & N.Korea to kick US butts in south China sea, and all he is doing is a show-flying above S.Korea while N.korea proceeds making bigger nukes & China proceeds swallowing soveriegn seas of allies...No wonder filipino president went swearing in public at Obama calling him (son of a hor) and now calling for US troops to get out of his country...if people see all these failures, they would never vote to Hillabama...sadly alotaf US voters do not pay mch attention 2 outside world..mostly domestic minded. US can be great again..we hope..
Hillabama, that's a good one...lol
I thought Obummur was on the clock,...instead he is out running around while we are paying his salary and expenses. He should be fired!

Miscellaneous

it is unfair to Trump, that Obama campaigns with/on behalf of Hillary. People do not see that Obama caused China & N.Korea to kick US butts in south China sea, and all he is doing is a show-flying above S.Korea while N.korea proceeds making bigger nukes & China proceeds swallowing soveriegn seas of allies...No wonder filipino president went swearing in public at Obama calling him (son of a hor) and now calling for US troops to get out of his country...if people see all these failures, they would never vote to Hillabama...sadly alotaf US voters do not pay mch attention 2 outside world..mostly domestic minded. US can be great again..we hope..
I admit.. our president gives me secondhand embarassment... :oops:

TimeFlipper

Dont worry about Obama campaigning for Clinton...Obama came over to the UK in a desperate bid to try and get us to Remain in that vile undemocratic..unelected club called the EU, but we voted to get OUT...no president of the US should ever try to tell another country how it should vote on important matters, and thats why the majority of the UK voters stuck their fingers up at Obama, he even had the cheek to say that we would be at the back of the queue for any trade deals with the US, if we decided to get out of the EU!!..who the hell does he think he is?..when we negotiate trade deals with the US, Obummer wont even be president then!!...Trump WILL be the next US President as the voters of the US will also stick their fingers up at Obama just like we did in the UK (y) :LOL:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Globe Magazine

Hillary Uses Body Double To Cover Up Her Illness!
hillary-clinton-globe.png

Desperate Hillary Clinton uses a secret body double to fool America about her health and ability to walk!

But the Democratic presidential candidate's cynical scam was exposed when she collapsed - on camera - at a 9/11 memorial service in New York, only to appear in semmingly fine form in front of her daughter Chelseas's apartment just five hours later.

Officially, Bill Clinton's 68-year-old wife insiists she was felled by pneumonia. But that's just ANOTHER lie!

Find out more about the ridiculous antics Hillary uses to cover up her ailing health in GLOBE Magazine!

Sep 21, 2016

Lumbergooz

The very sad thing is why Loretta Lynch, not fired after her outrageous meeting with Bill ? what s the difference between USA and Nigeria then? The only one still did not let go of that crook woman is the honorable Trey Gowdy.
and look at this :more good people join Clintons body count.
fourdeaths.jpg

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I believe Americans can not be fooled to the point of voting for this lady.
I pray for a transformative way into dealing with politics. Everyone knows or should know that this lady represents the elite - the industrial military complex which tries hard to control the whole world and have us as puppets in their strings.

TnWatchdog

I believe Americans can not be fooled to the point of voting for this lady.
I pray for a transformative way into dealing with politics. Everyone knows or should know that this lady represents the elite - the industrial military complex which tries hard to control the whole world and have us as puppets in their strings.
Look at all that were fooled and voted for Obummer...blind foolishness, many will never learn or care to learn from their previous mistakes.