Hillary’s Secret serious health problems

Orpheus Rex

Here is my personal opinion: after viewing the short video clips a few times I’m convinced that what I’m seeing is a woman that is possessed by a very strong daemonic entity. Not sure, if she’s had the entity all of her life and its coming to the surface of her personality or if someone put it there. No matter how it happened, this is a very dangerous situation for America.

The jerking of the head and arms is a classic sign of daemonic possession. If you look at other videos from Jamaica and Africa and South America, you will see in some of the voodoo videos the same type of head jerking and confusion that Hillary has in the above videos.

In the event, this is not a daemonic possession, it is still a very bad situation for a president "want to be", to find themselves in serious health dilemmas as demonstrated in the video with possible brain disorders.

Well, that's what happens when you invoke ancient Canaanite deities.

hillary-wikileaks1.jpg

Carl Miller

The right place to offer black chicken to Exus and Pimbagiras (evil entities) is the intersection of the cross. The right hour is Friday Midnight. At least by Aumbhandan rules.
Just figure out the implications of having a black magic attendee in power.
My gosh this is not happening...

Carl Miller

Jus
Just picture out a whole nation which is not only a certain geographic domain in the north sphere. So, imagine under such a scope. The high responsibilities which 'America' assumed entitling itself as the military force controlling the world. A hegemony which is not 100 per cent total if we consider the Asian and Russian relative supremacies. A nation like this ruled by a follower of Molock which is a demon? Is not it difficult to accept?

Orpheus Rex

Jus
Just picture out a whole nation which is not only a certain geographic domain in the north sphere. So, imagine under such a scope. The high responsibilities which 'America' assumed entitling itself as the military force controlling the world. A hegemony which is not 100 per cent total if we consider the Asian and Russian relative supremacies. A nation like this ruled by a follower of Molock which is a demon? Is not it difficult to accept?

It's normally spelled Moloch. And it isn't difficult to accept, the prominence of god-kings in the ancient world should attest to that.