I am a time traveler

TimeFlipper

He could have taken the lead out of the pencil or ink out of the pen. He still would have pressed down and written but nothing would show. Later, out of view, he could have lightly shaded with pencil to make his words appear. Very interesting encounter. Thanks for sharing.
I had the lead taken out of my pencil many years ago Blaze lol ;):D

Carl Miller

Very interesting story of your experiences Glim.
Sleep Paralysis explanation is one of many man made rationalizations used by the human mind to deal with the unexplained.
Your have come up with a very good theory and I have shared a real report of a real event at the risk of looking insane.
Everyone is free to chose their own understanding of what may be going on with reports of strange events.
I do listen to them all and try to keep an open mind, even as a real skeptic.
Not all skeptics are really after the truth.
Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with the forum.

Very true!!!

Carl Miller

Many people now believe that ancient depictions of demons or angels are more likely aliens, I however have a different theory that is also gathering a following.. that it's the opposite, that these creatures are actually demons or angels depending on the interaction, an that we as modern society have labeled them by another name an imagined they come from space, because the idea that they have been here the whole time, that as the Christians say, help us build our cities, gave us help building technology, bred with early humans.. I'm convinced that what we call aliens are in fact our first glimpses at what can only be described as "the other side". NAK SAE

Interesting and it carries a deep knowledge of Anthropology in it.

Carl Miller

Yes Snake, everything about them is strange.
If you first go to youtube and listen to VERITAS radio interview I gave back in May of 2012 you will hear some of what I said.
The guy looked a littler like Peter Faulk. He had a old style hat with dark sun glasses wearing a dark suit and was the last person to enter the room and the first to leave.
Never said a word even after getting in his face with questions.
He had a yellow steno pad that had a red line down the center in his left hand and a pen or pencil in his right.
I walked over to see what he was writing and saw nothing.
The air force officer made me wait until the MIB entered the room before giving my report.
Hope that helps...

S y n o p s i s

This is the first edition of VOX POPULI (Voice of the People).

For months, we have been coordinating a new platform for those who have an interesting story to tell but have never been able to do so.

Today, we start with the story of Walt Willis. This first audio includes a summary of his life, narrated by Mel Fabregas. In the next few days, we will air a 3-hour interview with Walt, so that you can hear the story directly from him. Walt does not expect anyone to believe him. He has nothing for sale. He simply wants to share his truth so that others like him can come forward and he can learn more of what he has gone through.

Thank you, Walt Willis for having been brave enough to share your experiences with us.

TimeFlipper

Yes Snake, everything about them is strange.
If you first go to youtube and listen to VERITAS radio interview I gave back in May of 2012 you will hear some of what I said.
The guy looked a littler like Peter Faulk. He had a old style hat with dark sun glasses wearing a dark suit and was the last person to enter the room and the first to leave.
Never said a word even after getting in his face with questions.
He had a yellow steno pad that had a red line down the center in his left hand and a pen or pencil in his right.
I walked over to see what he was writing and saw nothing.
The air force officer made me wait until the MIB entered the room before giving my report.
Hope that helps...
I loved the Columbo series that Peter Faulk was in....everytime it is on a UK channel i will always watch it, even to this very day :)

TnWatchdog

I loved the Columbo series that Peter Faulk was in....everytime it is on a UK channel i will always watch it, even to this very day :)
Yeah Columbo is a good one. It would have been an interesting story if he would have stumbled into finding a time machine and TT while solving a cold case from the past.

Acela Cortese

Ask me questions, I cannot divulge information that can make you money but for the purposes of proving myself I will have to give some information out, I can provide skematics and photos and plans and instructions, and yes my spelling sucks and yes I curse a lot.
Derick what year are you from and what kind of a device did house to get here. I have an HDR machine but haven't used utter are you lost or canrt get back to your time