Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry You never answered me when i asked if you would like to meet me in Derby, anytime you wanted..
Num7 and Admin start getting concerned if Trolling starts, and locks out further conversations on that thread, such as this one...Num7 closed down one a few months ago, which simply means, you cant make anymore postings on it...and therefore another thread will be made on the Time-Travellers at another time..

No, this website will NEVER shut down..

Lord Henry

I believe I can offer some photographic evidence this coming week. The drunkard with the camera sobered up this evening. Due to lack of funds won't be able to get inebriated so quickly.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper there's little point chap, meeting somebody who can't further my cause. Your not a member of DADARS and I don't have the time to listen to a comedy turn.
You obviously never saw my posting where i asked if you wanted to meet me...I was going to bring my own transceiver i take around with me,and also show and demonstrate my Delta T Generator...however i was able to look into the future and see you wouldnt want to meet me lol...youre very predictable :LOL:

dh1

Winston S. Churchill — 'Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.'

There's time travelers everywhere. Would be cuz the technology is simple.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

On Sunday 26, I will be doing a proof of concept test, to see if I can change the future by contacting the past. I will be keeping detailed notes and the results for determine what I do next.

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper the delta t antenna in your picture, the principal on how it works creating a rotational magnetic force at it centre. Is similar in principle to the aerial used on the Chronos Velocipede. Accept the magnetic field it produces is many times more powerful than what you would find in an MRI scanner but in a very small area.

Status
Not open for further replies.