Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

cool, keep us updated
I'm going to attempt to change events for one of the members of this website who contacted asking if I could assist.
To avoid "collusion" between yourself and the "member" wanting to change the past (i have a very good idea of whom that is) , the acid test for time-travel is that you post three front page newspaper headlines for next Saturday April 1st..That should be a very good date for you :LOL:..

The Delta T Antenna was not around in the 1920s, and the way you described it as having a rotational magnetic field in the centre, is purely an idea that dh1 came up with and is completely wrong, like lots of his postings are :LOL:...
You need more than a rotating magnetic field to change time, or everybody using a Delta T would be transported into hyperspace :eek: :LOL:..

I offered to give you the "evidence" of DADARS that you asked for, and you have turned me down yet again :( :D..thats because you know i could ask you one very simple question regarding a posting you made a while back, which you couldnt answer without going onto Google....Ah well never mind, just keep on amusing me please (y) :LOL:

Lord Henry

I must put 100% of my focus on what I'm doing tomorrow. So I will be taking questions from Monday onwards. Hopefully I will have some good news to share with you. Which may also silence the critics.

TimeFlipper

I must put 100% of my focus on what I'm doing tomorrow. So I will be taking questions from Monday onwards. Hopefully I will have some good news to share with you. Which may also silence the critics.
The first question is this..If you say that youre going to help someone by going back in time, why dont you go back to your own beloved 1920s?
You must explain how you "calibrate" your crystal set accurately to go back to a specific point in time?:cool:

Iam certain other members and me will be looking forward to your "scholarly" reply (y) :D...(Regards from Timeflipper, your favourite critic :D)..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The first question is this..If you say that youre going to help someone by going back in time, why dont you go back to your own beloved 1920s?

Excellent question. If he can't go back home, how can he go back to someone's past? Also, is he going to drive/fly to this person's location first? I thought he was broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.