Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Sorry if someone has asked you this already (I'm not going through 25 pages) but, here on Paranormalis, it's tradition for you to pass the newspaper test so,
Tell us the headlines of the NY Times of the dates
3/27/2017
3/28/2017
3/29/2017
Toodles @Lord Henry

Lord Henry

Sorry if someone has asked you this already (I'm not going through 25 pages) but, here on Paranormalis, it's tradition for you to pass the newspaper test so,
Tell us the headlines of the NY Times of the dates
3/27/2017
3/28/2017
3/29/2017
Toodles @Lord Henry

Methinks you ought to go through 25 pages. Then you'll realise how daft your request is. I'm stuck in this era after a accident transport me forward in time from a more genteel period.

TimeFlipper

What was used to modulate the Laser?? :LOL:.
You are allowed to use Google to get your answers, and i look forward to going through them with you (y) :D.
I will ask you other relevant questions tomorrow..:D

Light is part of the process of altering time and that's all you are going to know.
What you are really saying is, that is all "you" know...:LOL:
You say a Laser was used to try and contact yourself in the past...This is what i think..You saw the movie Deja Vu and the part where Denzel Washington used his Laser pointer to send the beam four and a half days into the past...Coming up is a video clip of that very scene..(y)
Oh and do tell me how you built your fake portable radio transmitter receiver, and was it also used in your fake attempt to send a laser beam back into the past?? :LOL:..

Last edited:

Lord Henry

I've made the decision, if I'm unable to get back to my own era. Then I'm going to attempt to recreate circumstances that brought me here in the first place. To take me further in to the future. If they haven't invented a practical means of going back in time a hundred years from now, I doubt they ever will. 2117 would be my target date. The whole thing is not without it's dangerous, as I could end up disappearing with a puff. However I won't leave without first posting some pictures of my Chronos Velocipede and some practical pointers I'm building something similar.

Last edited:

dh1

oh you'll get back..I think reproducing what brought ya here is best. I still say the lightning strike amplified your intent to make you teleport yourself.

were you thinking of an exact year when you got teleported?

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper it's because of you I'm reluctant to post pictures. In order to make the Chronos Velocipede portable, I've had to rebuild it using some modern components, which I've had help with. I've read named it The Chronos Portable Extraordinaire.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper it's because of you I'm reluctant to post pictures. In order to make the Chronos Velocipede portable, I've had to rebuild it using some modern components, which I've had help with.
Would you care to comment on the "modern components" and how they are supposed to send you through hyperspace?
Which of the DADARS guys helped you with the building?, i said before i know all of the members (y).

Status
Not open for further replies.