Retro Spectators

TnWatchdog

Hey guys...do you want to be cool and have all the ladies after you? Here is what you need to go along with those bell bottom pants.

Beatle boot

A pair of Beatle boot replicas.
A Beatle boot is a style of boot that has been worn since the 1960s made popular by the English rock group The Beatles, for whom they were originally made. The boots are a variant of the Chelsea boot: they are tight-fitting, Cuban-heeled, ankle-high boots with a sharp pointed toe. The style can feature either elastic or zipped sides.

Beatle boots saw the reintroduction of high-heeled footwear for men.

TimeFlipper

You will also see the Beatles wearing these shoes too Dawg..They were called Winkel Pickers because of the very narrow front end of the shoe.. However with these shoes it was important that you wear them a size larger than you usually would, or sometimes even two sizes larger...There was also a problem that occurred just after buying a new pair and trying to dance close to your girlfriend, as you would always be stepping on her feet until your brain told you what you were doing ::LOL:::Dimg-thing.jpg

TnWatchdog

You will also see the Beatles wearing these shoes too Dawg..They were called Winkel Pickers because of the very narrow front end of the shoe.. However with these shoes it was important that you wear them a size larger than you usually would, or sometimes even two sizes larger...There was also a problem that occurred just after buying a new pair and trying to dance close to your girlfriend, as you would always be stepping on her feet until your brain told you what you were doing ::LOL:::DView attachment 2816
It doesn't matter if you're kicked in the front or rear...it would hurt like hell. I say ban these weapons before someone gets hurt!

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Furbies.
I swear I always thought they were secretly aliens learning the human language to sabotage us.
I WILL ALWAYS SUSPECT THAT JESSICA WAS TRYING TO KILL ME... ALWAYS.

TimeFlipper

You will also see the Beatles wearing these shoes too Dawg..They were called Winkel Pickers because of the very narrow front end of the shoe.. However with these shoes it was important that you wear them a size larger than you usually would, or sometimes even two sizes larger...There was also a problem that occurred just after buying a new pair and trying to dance close to your girlfriend, as you would always be stepping on her feet until your brain told you what you were doing ::LOL:::DView attachment 2816
It doesn't matter if you're kicked in the front or rear...it would hurt like hell. I say ban these weapons before someone gets hurt!
Rosa Kleb from SMERSH in the James Bond movie Goldfinger certainly got a kick out of her shoes Dawg :eek::D

TnWatchdog

6a00d8345157c669e2019aff876921970d.jpg

The Most Valuable Beanie Babies Could Be Hiding in Your Closet

ADRIENNE VOGT
January 14, 2014NEWS
Remember when everyone was convinced that Beanie Babies, first introduced in 1993, would be worth tons of money one day? Well, Ty Warner, the infamous founder of Beanie Babies, was sentenced to two years probation Tuesday for evading taxes on $25 million of income. It seems Warner, at least, made a lot of money from those little toys you were flat-out obsessed with in the '90s.

Princess
This particular Beanie was one of the most in-demand and coveted toys of the late 1990s, and there’s no doubt she’s fetching A TON of money on eBay. A few Princess Beanie Babies are currently going for $300,000. Jeez.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do remember having that internal celebration when I knew we would be watching a film instead of regular class.

View attachment 3192

picture-jpeg.3192

I never saw one those thinkings when I was in school