Your HDR Experiences?

Himalayan Hermit

Interesting experiences, Yoshian. In all of his interviews with Gibbs, he's never said that people couldn't build it. I've always heard him say that all his plans are public and anyone is welcome to build their own. This is what he told me over the phone as well.

@Paula Jedi, Steven's site HDR Enterprises explains more about HDR. So you do have to kind of wear it as you say. I have interacted with at least 3-4 people (not on this site) personally whose experiments I believed to be quite elaborate and their results were also quite strange. In my personal experience, I only used it a few times and the second or third attempt was a success. Sadly, ever since I moved out of US, my HDR has been sitting idle as I probably blew a fuse due to voltage differences :(

Zeirbah

Yoshian12 Hi I just wanted to tell you why haven't you started a conversation with me also your experiences are good the more you have you can share more thanks for listening to me I hope I didn't bother you too much!

You're fine, send me a PM whenever you want!

Also, I used the HDR last night, once again, around 9:20 PM. I used it for only 6 minutes and heard some strange sounds in the process. After these 6 minutes, I looked at my clock and it said 9:53 PM! I even counted to 6 minutes, so I must've time traveled 30 minutes into the future.

I had a Penny fro the year 2008 in my witness well instead of a crystal.

That's cool, what's a witness well? Are there dials you set for your desired time to travel to?

A witness well is the spot where you place an item at, such as a crystal or another item to help boost the power of the HDR.

The dials (or knobs) are adjusted back and forth while rubbing the rubbing plate. Before you start the process, you must ask a question aloud like, "what are the rates that will transport my physical / astral body and all its components to time period for the duration of however long you want." You have to start with the top knob first until you get friction on the rubbing plate, then you do the same thing for the second knob.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did you remain 30 mins in the future?

Pretty much.

So, if someone was in the room with you, you would have disappeared? Forever? This is where multiple time lines come into play, otherwise there would be a paradox. This is also why I wouldn't experiment with it. I can't disappear from my family in this timeline. Wouldn't do that to them.

Have you considered that you are now "missing" in another timeline?

Himalayan Hermit

Believe it or not, I unpacked my HDR after a long time today and it's working. Last yr I thought I had shorted out the capacitor inside the HDR, but today when I turned it on - it worked fine. Perhaps it's time to get back to experiments, who knows

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Believe it or not, I unpacked my HDR after a long time today and it's working. Last yr I thought I had shorted out the capacitor inside the HDR, but today when I turned it on - it worked fine. Perhaps it's time to get back to experiments, who knows

Definitely...and give us updates. I'm interested in this thing.

Barbon

While I believe the HDR has a lot of potential helping a person travel ASTRALLY through time as I own one myself and have had some close strange experiences with it, I do seriously doubt the HDR can transport you PHYSICALLY through time, I mean seriously some of you need to get real! if a person really invented a working time machine don't you think he would had either dissapeared or be world famous by now?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
While I believe the HDR has a lot of potential helping a person travel ASTRALLY through time as I own one myself and have had some close strange experiences with it, I do seriously doubt the HDR can transport you PHYSICALLY through time, I mean seriously some of you need to get real! if a person really invented a working time machine don't you think he would had either dissapeared or be world famous by now?

There is a world famous time traveler named John Titor.

Barbon

There is a world famous time traveler named John Titor.

LOL Titor was a known hoax.