‘Time Traveler’ Announces a Big Event Will Occur in the Atlantic on October 7, 2021

start at edge

Those are proof of a vivid imagination, great drawing abilities maybe … but not of time travel. I have absolutely nothing against others considering those “proof” – I, for one, have a proof at the top of my list and I just mentioned it.
Some people consider even scenes from old movies that show people talking through “cell phones” as proof – sorry to disappoint them … but they have no clue how mobile phones work – the connection is not directly between two (or more) phones, there is lot of other equipment necessary (hubs, antennas and especially at least one server … and satellites, if the call is to (from) the other side of the world).

Aone

Star Trek shows touch-screen devices in the 1960s, while the first mobile phones of this kind come from 2000. So the claim that this is just about cell phones is not accurate.

I don't think those images are just a coincidence. Have you ever heard of the term 'predictive programming'? And if I can ask further, what is your stance on 'conspiracy theories' in general?

start at edge

Jules Verne wrote about rockets to the moon prior to 1900 … why should I consider him or others with great writer talent to be time travelers ?!?!
I never claimed this is ONLY about cell phones – it was just an example among many.
To me, “conspiracy theories” are conspiracy theories. When solid proof emerges, a theory turns into a law (mostly scientific).
I do think that those images are pure coincidence, simply because once in a while there is someone who wins the jackpot at “6/49” somewhere – and those winners are not time travelers, it is just a coincidence (an extremely lucky one for those) - and they can tell only AFTER the draw. If someone really wants to prove he (she) is a time traveler, just let us know BEFORE the draw, even if only once (when the jackpot is low) ... and I'll take my hat off with greatest respect and deepest apologies.
As for programming, I did some, from machine code to V.B. … but the “predictive” part I can only associate with an A.I., a quantum computer running a very specific (and sophisticated) software … otherwise it would be human prediction, which is not a strong point of ours when it comes to accuracy.

TimeFlipper

Wnen Apple finally complete their last run of Iphones in 2026, we will see the launch of their "Wrist Watch" cell phones first seen in 1946 with Detective Dick Tracy wearing one them...Apple versions will all be voice controlled, (VOX) with no touch screen or menus`s..

The battery will be the latest Glass type spiked with either Sodium or Lithium that produces the electrolyte for the battery which will be capable of holding three times the storage capacity of a standard Li-Ion battery and be cheaper to prodce, but being much safer due to the elimination of Lithium Dendrites that caused shorting out problems, leading to fires, such as the one in the aeroplane cabin a few years back!

Lithium Dendrites are "whiskers" that grow inside the Lithium batteries due to over charging or very low lemperatures when charging them....Some of you will recall the early transistors that were made from Germanium that grew "whiskers" as they got older...My own brother in law worked in submarines for 30 years in the Royal Navy, and one of his jobs was to change those Germanium Transistors every ten years or so in the submarines computers....

The co-inventor of the Lithium Ion Battery, Sir John Goodenough, was also responsible for the creation of the new Glass Electrolyte Battery as was discussed when he was well into his 90 years of age!!...Hopefully he will be reaching his 100th birthday this year!!...Below is a picture of Dick Tracy`s Wrist Watch Cell Phone..

DICK TRACEY WRIST FONE.jpg

Mayhem

Zenith
Nah not your rubbish fake stuff,

Probably would have taken off sooner if users where content without having to watch videos.

TimeFlipper

Nah not your rubbish fake stuff,

Probably would have taken off sooner if users where content without having to watch videos.
Apples Wrist Watch Cell Phones are far from being fake, they already have full warehouses around the World stocking them for future sales...Most of your phones and TV`s etc etc are built and stockpiled for several years...This is where we get the information from that most of the electrical goods are at least 10 years old before they reach us...All of the old stock HAS to be sold off first...Simple economics/supply and demand..

jiangnanah

I personally think that the grandfather's paradox cannot exist. If you can go back to the past and change history, you will enter multiple time and space, and everything about you will change.