2021 Predictions

Wind7

Staff
To be honest I think a war is coming and if the US doesn’t stop getting in it’s own way there won’t be a US much longer. Recent events in the US and reactions from other nations are too similar to how other great nations fell. As unfortunate as it is, history does appear to be repeating itself.

Strategically speaking, the US is in an extremely vulnerable state due to the political divide, and the country has made more enemies than allies recently, and its enemies may not get a better chance to attack.

This is especially true if a civil war begins in theIf war breaks out within the US, it’s enemies will certainly take advantage of the situation.

To conclude, I don’t see 2021 ending without the sparks of war being ignited unless things change immediately and the people and especially the politicians of the US accept Biden/Harris as the POTUS and VP. We can argue back and forth about who has done worse things between Trump and Biden but they’ve both screwed up enough that the debate likely will not ever end.

One thing is certain. United we stand, Divided we fall.

Well said.

You will get no argument from me.

:)

I find it interesting that you came up with Trump being carried out of the White House on a stretcher. About five or six weeks ago I told my wife that there would be an incident at the White House with Trump. I also went on to say that it could be a suicide or a heart attack on or about January 19, 2021. I personally do not wish Donald Trump to have any harm come to him. I also see Donald Trump when he becomes a private citizen again with a lot of issues in which he could spend time in federal prison.

I don’t normally come to this website much anymore, but this open thread caught my eye.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
To conclude, I don’t see 2021 ending without the sparks of war being ignited unless things change immediately and the people and especially the politicians of the US accept Biden/Harris as the POTUS and VP.
I'm sorry, but we will never accept Biden/Harris as President and Vice President! The 2020 election was rigged and stolen from President Trump. Minus all the Democrat voter fraud, Trump won by a landslide. Rigging elections is what Democrats do when they gain enough power. And most of today's mainstream Democrats do NOT believe in genuinely honest, clean, and fair elections if Republicans are actually ahead.

We will not be ignorant sheeple, and we will NOT blindly believe what the mainstream media tells us! It is absolutely insane to believe the media actually cares about the welfare of the human race; they're obviously not after liberty and justice for all; they're after one-world government and a complete communist takeover.
I also see Donald Trump when he becomes a private citizen again with a lot of issues in which he could spend time in federal prison.
No, Trump does not belong in federal prison, because generally speaking, he broke no laws; he's not a felon, he's a law-abiding citizen. I hope you're not falling for the blatant leftist insanity, are you?

Last edited:

I'm sorry, but we will never accept Biden/Harris as President and Vice President! The 2020 election was rigged and stolen from President Trump. Minus all the Democrat voter fraud, Trump won by a landslide. Rigging elections is what Democrats do when they gain enough power. And most of today's mainstream Democrats do NOT believe in genuinely honest, clean, and fair elections if Republicans are actually ahead.

We will not be ignorant sheeple, and we will NOT blindly believe what the mainstream media tells us! It is absolutely insane to believe the media actually cares about the welfare of the human race; they're obviously not after liberty and justice for all; they're after one-world government and a complete communist takeover.

No, Trump does not belong in federal prison, because generally speaking, he broke no laws; he's not a felon, he's a law-abiding citizen. I hope you're not falling for the blatant leftist insanity, are you?

You can obviously believe what you want about the election but if it’s so easy to rig, how can you be certain Republicans haven’t done so?

Besides, you say you don’t blindly believe what mainstream media tells you, but you do blindly believe what Trump and/or the right tells you...

Regardless, you would see the United States destroyed from inside and out by refusing to cooperate with the new Administration, leaving us vulnerable and open to attack.

YOU are helping the communists by staying divided, and it is people like you that will lead this country to ruin by keeping us weak and divided instead of accepting the loss of Trump and uniting against the real enemy! Your mind has been poisoned by lies from the right in the same way you think others have been poisoned by the left. Trump is a criminal you just refuse to believe it.

For just one moment, ask yourself this; What if you are wrong? If you cannot answer that question you will never be a free thinker, you will have turned your mind into a slave of those who would see us divided and conquered.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You can obviously believe what you want about the election but if it’s so easy to rig, how can you be certain Republicans haven’t done so?

Besides, you say you don’t blindly believe what mainstream media tells you, but you do blindly believe what Trump and/or the right tells you...

Regardless, you would see the United States destroyed from inside and out by refusing to cooperate with the new Administration, leaving us vulnerable and open to attack.

YOU are helping the communists by staying divided, and it is people like you that will lead this country to ruin by keeping us weak and divided instead of accepting the loss of Trump and uniting against the real enemy! Your mind has been poisoned by lies from the right in the same way you think others have been poisoned by the left. Trump is a criminal you just refuse to believe it.

For just one moment, ask yourself this; What if you are wrong? If you cannot answer that question you will never be a free thinker, you will have turned your mind into a slave of those who would see us divided and conquered.
Let me put it to you this way: if I ever found out I was wrong, seeing undeniable proof of it, I'd be completely stunned! If and until that happens, I choose not to believe you.

For me, the proof is in the pudding that Joe Biden is a corrupt politician and a sell-out to China. If you think Joe Biden is a strong, principled man, and that he's gonna confront and stand up to China, I think you're ignorant. I think there's about a 10% chance (if not, lower) I may be wrong about this whole political thing, but I'm just going with my gut instincts, and these kind of instincts usually turn out to be right.

Let me put it to you this way: if I ever found out I was wrong, seeing undeniable proof of it, I'd be completely stunned! If and until that happens, I choose not to believe you.

For me, the proof is in the pudding that Joe Biden is a corrupt politician and a sell-out to China. If you think Joe Biden is a strong, principled man, and that he's gonna confront and stand up to China, I think you're ignorant. I think there's about a 10% chance (if not, lower) I may be wrong about this whole political thing, but I'm just going with my gut instincts, and these kind of instincts usually turn out to be right.

The proof is also in the pudding about what Trump has done, you just don’t like that flavor of pudding... The proof is out there you just refuse to believe it.

Also, please note that I ever said anything of the sort about Biden. I like neither Biden or Trump. Trump is a corrupt businessman and Biden is a politician and corrupt by nature. But he was still voted for in the majority and I’m confident the electoral votes will not change enough to flip the election in Trumps favor. We have to work together or we will be vulnerable. That is a very simple truth.

Anyway, you can choose not to believe me, but when you realize you have aided the communists by being a dividing force instead of a unifying force, I only pray that it is not too late.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The proof is also in the pudding about what Trump has done, you just don’t like that flavor of pudding... The proof is out there you just refuse to believe it.

Also, please note that I ever said anything of the sort about Biden. I like neither Biden or Trump. Trump is a corrupt businessman and Biden is a politician and corrupt by nature. But he was still voted for in the majority and I’m confident the electoral votes will not change enough to flip the election in Trumps favor. We have to work together or we will be vulnerable. That is a very simple truth.

Anyway, you can choose not to believe me, but when you realize you have aided the communists by being a dividing force instead of a unifying force, I only pray that it is not too late.
Well what's gonna happen if we unite behind Biden, someone we suspect to be an illegitimate president, and that person gets in? I'd bet Communist China surpasses us as the #1 superpower, the U.S. Constitution is abolished, and we lose all our fundamental liberties and freedoms and yield our sovereignty to a one-world government. I also bet no one like Reagan or Trump would ever be elected again. You don't want to see a massive defunding of the police and our nearly 100% pro-Trump police force overthrown, and you don't want to be arrested for speaking out against the government, do you?

Right now, I'd say one would be foolish for thinking that there's absolutely no way any of what I mentioned after mentioning Biden getting in to come true. There's a small chance I might be wrong, but if I find out I am, saying I'd be completely stunned would be an understatement, come to think of it. I'd be utterly amazed!

Well what's gonna happen if we unite behind Biden, someone we suspect to be an illegitimate president, and that person gets in? I'd bet Communist China surpasses us as the #1 superpower, the U.S. Constitution is abolished, and we lose all our fundamental liberties and freedoms and yield our sovereignty to a one-world government. I also bet no one like Reagan or Trump would ever be elected again. You don't want to see a massive defunding of the police and our nearly 100% pro-Trump police force overthrown, and you don't want to be arrested for speaking out against the government, do you?

Right now, I'd say one would be foolish for thinking that there's absolutely no way any of what I mentioned after mentioning Biden getting in to come true. There's a small chance I might be wrong, but if I find out I am, saying I'd be completely stunned would be an understatement, come to think of it. I'd be utterly amazed!

Im sorry but if you think Biden, or any person(s) in the US government have the ability to abolish the constitution, you don’t really know what you are talking about.

You can say he is suspected of being an illegitimate President, but Trump was suspected to be illegitimate as well. The debate on that goes both ways and is quite frankly pointless.

I think it’s funny that you think who our President is affects China becoming a bigger superpower than the US, they were still growing in power during the Trump Administration. Plus, Trump pays more taxes in China than the US so I really find it funny that you think he has no interest in Chinas success versus Americas. Trump also has claimed to be friends and an admirer of Communist leaders... Tell me again who the communist supporter is?

Defunding the police is not going to do what you seem to think, but frankly the abuses of power from the police are more of a threat to freedom than anything else in this country at the moment. They are a rogue militarized group that has weapons they don’t need and use them against people who exercise their right to free speech. They kill when they have non-lethal options, and get away with a slap on the wrist. Meanwhile, Trump fans the flames and has done his best to divide this country since before he even took office.

We are not going to be arrested for speaking out against the government under Biden, and the fact you seem to think we will is laughable. You clearly eat up propaganda like it’s fresh, crispy bacon.