3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

TimeFlipper

you cant just amplify a very low level signal as you need a preamplifier stage to amplify before you big amp can amp it up more as your amp may only amp certain signals above a threshold uncle time flipper than below
I never needed pre amps on any of my guitar and vocal amplifiers i had during 35 years of semi-pro work....Everything was built into the Amps...It was simply plug into the mains supply, shove a microphone into the mic socket, then finally switch on the amp Steve...Simples Cousin Cobber...Dont try telling a duck how to swim :p:LOL:..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

but i can tell a duck how to roast lol hahaha hello oven duck i used to say that when i see a duck in the park and my partner is with me she says no not oven duck leave the poor duck alone

steven chiverton

time flipper my favourite chatter here he hero the new batman of the world lol im working on my new circuit box for my time flipper tesla 369 hm tesla must have a kinky mind as his numbers have the 69er in it to or if they hanging upside down it then be a 96er

TimeFlipper

time flipper my favourite chatter here he hero the new batman of the world lol im working on my new circuit box for my time flipper tesla 369 hm tesla must have a kinky mind as his numbers have the 69er in it to or if they hanging upside down it then be a 96er
When you work on my internationally patented and approved Tesla Inspired TimeFlipper circuitry, code number 369, please remember Steve you do NOT need a seperate pre-amp as its already built inside it thanks to the multi-use Surface Barrier Transistors listed as SBT963 ;) :D..

Funny you should mention Batman Steve, ive been wondering what dialect i should use for saying, I`M BATMAN...What do you suggest? :unsure::cool:..

steven chiverton

no comment surface barrier transistors dont have them here jaycar dosent have all the ones you see in online circuits if ya want to use any so i google the replacements and most times they dont even have them either

steven chiverton

juat watched that batman video gee z what batty trash heap did they get that actor from and he dosent have the voice for it , for sure

TimeFlipper

no comment surface barrier transistors dont have them here jaycar dosent have all the ones you see in online circuits if ya want to use any so i google the replacements and most times they dont even have them either
The Following Piece Of Information Is Completely Above Ultra Top Secret, Cousin Cobber Steve! :oops:..
A Direct Replacement For The SBT963, is a Mullard OC45 Thats Covered In a thin Layer Of Orange Rubber...When the Orange Rubber is scraped off, it reveals an Alien made photoelectric semiconductor that absorbs sunlight and emits Faster Than Light RF Energy :cool: :D..

OC45.jpg