30 Day Raw Food Experiment

Chip Lewis

Re: 30 Day Raw Food Experiment

No, never spoke to a doctor about it. I occasionally take the Zantac over the counter solution. But, I find that when I stop taking it...the problem seems much worse. Not sure if it's a mental thing or not.

Thanks for the advice SL...I'll definitely give the " 1-2 table spoons of 99.9% pure Aloe Vera Gel" a try...granted that I find that it won't kill me...lol

StarLord

No, it sure does not sound like a mental issue. You would be surprised how long a bacteria or virus can stay in the gastrointestinal tract / body if left alone. If you can afford it, I would go have it checked to see which. Your indications of eating a steak and everything calms down could be the signs of a peptic ulcer, who knows. Good luck with this.

StarLord

Wow. I have to say, in this instance, I'm willing to bet chemicals produced by your body could possibly trump alignment or lack thereof. I have never heard that before. Loss of sensation or operation due to impingement of nerves you bet, over production of stomach acid, that's a first for me. Iffn it wuz me, I'd go and have it tested to see if there was a presence of a bacteria or virus. It could be cheaper in the long run than 3 or 4 "adjustments"...

Harte

Haha! No no no, I have read a lot of EC's medical transcripts and there was this gentleman in particular who had all of my symptoms. Edgar told him to stop drinking fermented beverages specifically containing wheat and hopps...

My ascended master, Bool Krappie, recommends single malt scotch instead of all that beer Chip.

At least, that's how he gets me to buy it.

Harte

gl100

My ascended master got drunk on it Glenlevit and ran over my dogma with his karma
Bastard!

StarLord

Follow in our Books, Be Here Now, Take two shots of Single Malt and repeat after me, "There Is No Place Like Now, There Is No Place Like Now, There Is No Place Like Now....."

StarLord

My ascended master, Bool Krappie, recommends single malt scotch instead of all that beer Chip.

At least, that's how he gets me to buy it.

Harte

Your ascended master with the Korean name has you buying Scotch and not Soju?

Have you misbehaved lately?

Please send my regards via your master to the other korean masters Bool Gogi and Kae Gogi.

So how long have you been studying Shinanju?

StarLord

My ascended master got drunk on it Glenlevit and ran over my dogma with his karma
Bastard!

I have seen those dogmas sideswiped by backlashes of karma. It's not a pretty sight.

Please pass the lap dancer.