Debate 911 was 17 years ago

not_a_DJ

There were no airplanes. An airplane cannot get through the hard structure of the tower. All the videos that everybody watched are tricked. You have been fooled!

Cirrus

There were no airplanes. An airplane cannot get through the hard structure of the tower. All the videos that everybody watched are tricked. You have been fooled!

So, let's say an airplane did fly into the tower. By your logic, it should have just bounced off.

Drako

911 involved neither "terrorists" or aircraft, crew/manifest of any description and anyone who fails to realize this by now is either chosing to be intentionally misinformed or operating as a shill.

titorite

My friend's dad was on Flight 11. He got on the plane and never came back. He was a real person on that flight. He wasn't made up. If his plane didn't crash, then what happened to him?

I dont believe you. No offense ,no malice , no ill intent , but I dont believe you.

And I dont because of physics. Math. Hardware. For example all US commercial air busses hard hardware the prevented the planes from going certain speeds at certain altitudes because commercial airliners air not built to withstand the stresses of fighter jets. Flying fast and low puts a tremendous stress on the structure of a plane and a plane that isn't built to be reinforced can even fall about under its own turbulence. It has happened before hence why that hardware is installed in all modern air busses. Flight 77 would of ripped its own wings off doing the descending corkscrew maneuver into the pentagon from the G forces involved. The north east air corridor is the most heavily trafficked air corridor on planet earth , one must rely on air traffic control to avoid other air traffic to say nothing about navigating by compass and hope. Its not like they could use land marks. Clouds make terrible land marks. Their is a complete lack of wake vortex in all the impact shots too... Wake vortex refers to the air a plane drags with it behind it in its wake. The wings create these vortices that follow the plane. Upon something like a terrible impact that air its drags runs into the impact site and swirls the carnage in the vortices as they dissipate into the impact site. The cell phone calls were not physically possible.

This is my short list. I can break it all down frame by frame , fact by fact. IF you want to believe the officals government story 19 sudia arabian box cutter hi jakers taking over aircraft with minimal or just under minimumally loaded planes taking down reinforced steel structures with aluminum cylinders taking down 3 buildings with two plane impacts... planes that get grounded when they accidently hit a patch of ducks impacting the nose... thats on you.

But when you appeal to emotion saying my friends father/brother/mother/sister was there im gonna have to be strait dismissive. I dont believe you. The physical facts dont support your assertion.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
"The north east air corridor is the most heavily trafficked air corridor on planet earth , "

Show me the facts on this?

Cirrus

I dont believe you. No offense ,no malice , no ill intent , but I dont believe you.

[snip]

But when you appeal to emotion saying my friends father/brother/mother/sister was there im gonna have to be strait dismissive. I dont believe you. The physical facts dont support your assertion.

I have literally no reason to lie about something like this. I know I've only been posting here for a relatively short time, so maybe I'm not "trustworthy". But this is not a lie. Unfortunately, I feel like anything I do or provide as proof will be dismissed by you because you want to dismiss it not because it isn't the truth. I'm happy to give you the man's name, provide Google images of the house he lived in, post a picture of a memorial post on Facebook that my friend put up on 9/11/18... but that's on you if you want that information. I'm not playing on emotion here. I'm just telling you something that's true... something that IS a physical fact. He got on the plane and did not return. So if, as you say, his plane never left Logan Airport, then where did he and all these other people go? The lists of passengers are not all "fake". I'm giving you one that I know is a real person.

I guess the issue I have is that there seems to be a divide between the conspiracy theorists: some believe that there were no planes while others believe that there were. I tend to believe that there were planes because NYC is teeming with people. There are eyewitness accounts and you can't shut up everybody... especially New Yorkers.

And I dont because of physics. Math. Hardware. For example all US commercial air busses hard hardware the prevented the planes from going certain speeds at certain altitudes because commercial airliners air not built to withstand the stresses of fighter jets. Flying fast and low puts a tremendous stress on the structure of a plane and a plane that isn't built to be reinforced can even fall about under its own turbulence. It has happened before hence why that hardware is installed in all modern air busses. Flight 77 would of ripped its own wings off doing the descending corkscrew maneuver into the pentagon from the G forces involved. The north east air corridor is the most heavily trafficked air corridor on planet earth , one must rely on air traffic control to avoid other air traffic to say nothing about navigating by compass and hope. Its not like they could use land marks. Clouds make terrible land marks. Their is a complete lack of wake vortex in all the impact shots too... Wake vortex refers to the air a plane drags with it behind it in its wake. The wings create these vortices that follow the plane. Upon something like a terrible impact that air its drags runs into the impact site and swirls the carnage in the vortices as they dissipate into the impact site. The cell phone calls were not physically possible.

This is my short list. I can break it all down frame by frame , fact by fact. IF you want to believe the officals government story 19 sudia arabian box cutter hi jakers taking over aircraft with minimal or just under minimumally loaded planes taking down reinforced steel structures with aluminum cylinders taking down 3 buildings with two plane impacts... planes that get grounded when they accidently hit a patch of ducks impacting the nose... thats on you.

I'm not going to pretend like I know for sure what happened on that day and neither should you @titorite because what if you lost a friend, family member, or acquaintance ? I bet you'd be so confused as to what had happened, why it happened, how it happened, etc and would most likely do everything you could to find out the truth for your loved one.
The real answers unfortunately will most likely never see the light of day.
Besides the same recycled obvious inconsistencies we can all see, let's try and stick together on something like this. It was an evil act and innocent people died in some form that day.
But to mess with someone who knew a victim? That is just a low blow IMO.

If the planes were run by autopilot or outfitted for certain maneuvers at certain altitudes prior to the attacks....Isn't it logical to assume that many people could have boarded those planes / missiles / whatever not knowing they were on an automated weapon of some sorts?

You make it sounds like your version is the only possible explanation therefore @Cirrus couldn't have lost someone on the "plane".

Plenty of alternative explanations can exist for why these "planes" were able to hit these buildings with such precision accuracy.

Just like plenty of innocent people died that day with precision accuracy.

titorite

The lists of passengers are not all "fake". I'm giving you one that I know is a real person.

I guess the issue I have is that there seems to be a divide between the conspiracy theorists: some believe that there were no planes while others believe that there were. I tend to believe that there were planes because NYC is teeming with people. There are eyewitness accounts and you can't shut up everybody... especially New Yorkers.

In the last 16 years and some change Ive met enough people online that claim to have a connection to the people on those planes that they could of been filled twice over. . .

Jordan Peterson has words on that kind of behavior but he kinda gets demonized for being direct, blunt and honest.

Regardless , at the end of the day, the physical facts do not match the official version of the story. So that leaves inquiring minds to figure out what the truth of it was and thats best done by applying logic, common sense, and ocams razor.

You wanna say it happened as the US government says it did, tell me how gold evaporates, tell me how people fly directly to their targeted positions with no help from air traffic control, tell me why standard air force procedure was ignored, tell me how the transponders stopped working making commercial air busses stealth planes for a little while, tell me how the hi jackers understood how to disable both hardware and soft ware to accomplish their goals.

You cant. nobody can. All these things and more would of had to of been overcome that day two planes brought down three buildings.

Last edited:

titorite

"The north east air corridor is the most heavily trafficked air corridor on planet earth , "

Show me the facts on this?

You know Id like to but im having trouble finding the data for 2001 and prior years... I went looking and all I could find was that Atlanta Georgia is currently the busiest air port on earth … Does atlanta even have 8 million people? nope looked it up. 400 some odd thousand people.... somehow their airport is busier than NY airports... go figure. Anyways, it comes down to population densities and people with reasons to fly I guess.... Back in 2000 and 2001 more people had to fly, these days everyone has email and skype so the need to travel for bussiness aint the same and thats about as much as I can give you cause I cant find the data your looking for me to quote at this moment so all I can really offer is an appeal to common sense logic. …. Atlanta though.... that was surprising to me.