A Movement of the mind.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper trying time these days, but on another note. Do you have any audio of your gigs wouldnt mind hearing them.

Anything you got dont have to be a complete track just wanna hear as maybe others might like as well.

Seeing lockdown sound therapy always good!

Thank you for asking my old friend...If you recall, 18 months ago you asked the same question, sadly there are no live tracks taken from any gigs....Hopefully one day I will run into someone who did record me at a venue, but even then I would be hesitant in playing it to you, as you would only take the piss out of me!! :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
Thank you for asking my old friend...If you recall, 18 months ago you asked the same question, sadly there are no live tracks taken from any gigs....Hopefully one day I will run into someone who did record me at a venue, but even then I would be hesitant in playing it to you, as you would only take the piss out of me!! :LOL:..

Nah man im a fan of talented musicians, just wanted to hear the music.

Im not saying your talented but if you got up in front of a crowd, well id say you probably rocked them!

TimeFlipper

Nah man im a fan of talented musicians, just wanted to hear the music.

Im not saying your talented but if you got up in front of a crowd, well id say you probably rocked them!

To be honest my old friend, iam not certain if iam talented or not...Being talented is what somebody else says you are :D..
Dunno about rocking them on stage, there was much more rocking going on in the dressing rooms after the gigs, with the teenage girls of the 1960s ;) :love:..

TimeFlipper

A Movement of the mind. Weekly

An addition to the the forum for the betterment of mankind,

Going back to my old friends start of this thread, i should have mentioned that our unconscious mind protects us from some nasty trauma, that should best be kept unconscious and forgotten :eek:..
Therefore i agree with cobber Steve Chiverton about our minds dropping onto da floor, if we try to mess about with them :LOL:,,

Last edited: