After Near Death Experience, Boy Says, "heaven Is Real"

stinamarie1225

I have the audiobook. It is called "Heaven is For Real". Very moving story. I believe him. But, who am I to say whether any of it is real or not? But let me tell you, hearing the things that child said, it is amazing.

shield

This isn't a one of a kind story either. There are a lot of cases where people have claimed to hear the voice of god send them back to earth after dieing on an operating table.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I watched a show on this very type of stuff once it was called scared straight all about this guy who was not very nice and died on the surgery table and he went to hell and experanced all the torrments of that place... then cried out to JESUS and was brought back befor the event he was not a believer.. after he travels all over and speaks on the truth of GOD and hell it was scarey to here how the demons would drag him off to hell....
anyways this type of thing is becoming more and more common with the advances of the doc's and the growing number of people they bring back from the dead.. it is a comfort to know we will get the reward's from our life that we live good or bad.... my grandpa use to tell me all the time ....boy you get what you ask for weather you want it or not......trouble is most folks don't even know what there asking for when they do what they do
I have seen something that I thought was a demon once...never heard any voices from the other side,,,but there are many tha have both seen and heard
P.S.
cool artical and good find there cmac I like:)

cmac

Savannah, Georgia is supposed to be one of the most haunted cities in the US. Interesting that you had an experience there. Love to hear more about what you experienced.

shield

If you look up the blue moon inn there is a classic story of people seeing a women in white on the top of the stairs and a man in a civil war uniform in the bathroom. I saw both.. I passed the women on the stairs thinking see was just a person coming from the bathrooms and what I thought was a civil war reenacter. I got back downstairs and a man called me over and asked me if I passed a women on the stairs in a white dress and bonnet. I said yes and asked him if he'd seen the guy dressed as a soldier. He told me yes he had, that he owned the place and I just became one of the only people to ever seen both ghosts that haunt the place.

NDE will either make a believer out of you that there is something else out there or rather after here or depress you so much about your "sinfull and wicked ways", you won't care what happens after you kick the bucket. My thanks to KILL BILL1 and 2 for the quote.

I for one have had four nde's and lived to tell about them. Angels are real and there is a spiritual realm waiting for us on the other side. But when it is not your time you are sent back because you still have things left to do in this life. It is like no other place except a fantasy that you would not think real like a eutopia almost. But only those that have experienced would know. I believe in near death experiences and people that live to tell about them usually are changed from then on. Blessings Vamp1r3Goddess

Samstwitch

"Heaven is for real" is an excellent book. Here's Colton's story:

Colton said the picture painted by child prodigy, Akiane Kramarik is what Jesus looks like. Colton rejected all other pictures of Jesus, except the paintings by Akiane. You can read her incredible story and see her paintings in her book, "Akiane: Her Life, Her Art, Her Poetry", also available at the library.

If you like Colton's story, read "The boy who came back from heaven" by Kevin Malarkey, about his son, Alex.
http://theboywhocamebackfromheaven.com/