Alchemy Experiments

alpha centauri

why? there's infinite numbers of evil people in the world
if one gets the stone, game over.
There are not infinite numbers of evil people in the world. What are you talking about?
And why game over? If you make too much gold, it won´t be worth anything anymore.

I translate, what a magician had to say about the stone (Seila Orienta):

A demon (negative being) can make the red stone, but that does not mean, they cannot be kept away. Ultimately every demonic being hate the stone and solely produce the stone for demon´s bargains. Generally the only beings that near the stone are pure positive being to bath in its light. The divine providence decides alone, who is allowed to have such a precious thing. No unmature person is able to evoke such powers. However, this will be like shooting fish in a barrel for the balanced being (the ones that made character development),

I think, the stone is probably made only for positive beings.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

There are not infinite numbers of evil people in the world. What are you talking about?
And why game over? If you make too much gold, it won´t be worth anything anymore.

I translate, what a magician had to say about the stone (Seila Orienta):

I think, the stone is probably made only for positive beings.
ur half correct
daily people make the decision to be more neg or positive.
humans aren't predictable.
freewill to become negative happens all the time. Even positive people become negative and negative people become more positive. So if you're an alchemist in possession of the stone and decide to become negative(for whatever reason) you instantly poison the stone's energy. Then demons descend upon you and consume the super intense negative energy.

so anyone with the stone is constantly surrounded by demons, they're attracted and repelled by the energy. They know it's a real nugget of potential negative energy. This is the real reason why alchemists don't tell their secrets openly. They only take one student at a time in real life. Master-student relationship.

Yes there are negative alchemists but they were originally positive.
Divine permission is required to make the stone and it flows through you as you do.
This is why it's risky to possess it. If you screw up you're extremely doomed.

God withdraws.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

ur half correct
daily people make the decision to be more neg or positive.
humans aren't predictable.
freewill to become negative happens all the time. Even positive people become negative and negative people become more positive. So if you're an alchemist in possession of the stone and decide to become negative(for whatever reason) you instantly poison the stone's energy. Then demons descend upon you and consume the super intense negative energy.
I think the stone polarizes the people more positive, that is why negative beings hate it. They dont like the positive polarity. in my opinion, the stone is not harmful to normal people, because they are usually neutral according to the "law-of-one" . Positivity is more than 50 percent service-to-others and Negativity is more than 95 percent service-to-self.

You did not answer the question. So I am asking again. Did you complete the stone?

so anyone with the stone is constantly surrounded by demons, they're attracted and repelled by the energy. They know it's a real nugget of potential negative energy.
And what is your source? I dont think, that this is the stone, you are talking about.

This is the real reason why alchemists don't tell their secrets openly. They only take one student at a time in real life. Master-student relationship.

Not to my knowledge.
Not everybody is mature, therefore not everybody should know it. They would hurt themselves. And the spiritual teachings are already out there. You do not need to make a physical stone for your spiritual development. The inner transformation is important.

I also would not say this is a master-student relationship and say this is more of a teacher student relationship. They want to teach you, that the student should have respect and love for everybody and be kind to everybody. That is, what I was told. Of course, they should not help the negative beings, that would be counterproductive for the positive. And they will also take more than one student, if this is appropriate. There is no law, how to behave, except the natural spiritual laws. You should be positive in the soul mirror (character development).

Yes there are negative alchemists but they were originally positive.
Divine permission is required to make the stone and it flows through you as you do.
This is why it's risky to possess it. If you screw up you're extremely doomed.

God withdraws.

Yes because their soul mirror was not good enough, that is why they turned negative. The negative characteristics increased in those cases. That is why they (the ascended masters, enlightened beings and God) dont help everybody and reveal all of their secrets. The students would hurt themselves in the process, so some things cannot be public knowledge. They give you the information you need. If you ask for help, you will get help. That is what I believe in and/or is my experience.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Edited...
Yes because their soul mirror was not good enough, that is why they turned negative. The negative characteristics increased in those cases. That is why they (the ascended masters, enlightened beings and God) dont help everybody and reveal all of their secrets. The students would hurt themselves in the process, so some things cannot be public knowledge. They give you the information you need. If you ask for help, you will get help. That is what I believe in and/or is my experience.

I Could Not Agree More.

Experience told is experience shared, great post.

:)