Alexanders chat logs for January 2004: Alexander was a friend of John Titor in 2038 and 2039

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thank you for posting that. It is the first time I have seen this.
This guy seems to know a lot about Titor's world, but his grammar and his syntax indicates to me that he is enlisted, not someone who would qualify to operate a C204 or a C404 or whatever. Perhaps he stole it and went AWOL! I'm also interested in his religious comments. I was born a Southern Baptist yet he says there are no Baptists. I would love to hear Pam's comments after rereading all of this. I'm more inclined to believe someone like Oliver Williams and or TemporalRecon is John or another John.

TR knows something, but I'm not so sure he is Titor. It would imply that Titor never left for one thing. But who knows?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm pinning this thread in the John Titor's Legacy section for a little while in order to give it more visibility. :)

Ren

TempRecon is the advisor for the official John Titor movie. Oliver Williams owns the rights to the JohnTitor website name. That's all we need to know to come to specific conclusions. But how are they connected to author David Brin and his friends?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
TempRecon is the advisor for the official John Titor movie. Oliver Williams owns the rights to the JohnTitor website name. That's all we need to know to come to specific conclusions. But how are they connected to author David Brin and his friends?

The John Titor trademark is owned by someone, too. I'll open a new thread. Look for it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Might have to watch that movie again, but I have a feeling we're going to find out REALLY soon. I'll let you know if I hear anything else from the little birdie.

Ren

Watch the movie again? Are you a TT too, Paula? I really think Haber is going to announce something important.