An experiment

Itheblaze

Here's what you do. You have to go fishing, at night, on a secluded lake, out in the sticks. You have to take a buddy with 2 names, like, Bobby Ray, or Billy Wayne. That's for luck. Now, fill a cooler up with cheap beer in an aluminum can to put on the little boat. I personally feel it's the ice cold aluminum that attracts them. Now get snockered and wait. They will come.

Genius

King Ivan
Here's what you do. You have to go fishing, at night, on a secluded lake, out in the sticks. You have to take a buddy with 2 names, like, Bobby Ray, or Billy Wayne. That's for luck. Now, fill a cooler up with cheap beer in an aluminum can to put on the little boat. I personally feel it's the ice cold aluminum that attracts them. Now get snockered and wait. They will come.
Are you 100% sure this will work?

Genius

King Ivan
Are you talking about the radio telescope or the other one?
I referred to the regular telescope, but I'm curious about both.
To build them, all I need is the money. But I'm going to try to not let them be so expensive. And if you're wondering how I'm going to get the telescope into space, I could try building rockets at home.

Genius

King Ivan
Why do you want to contact them ?
I want to contact them to learn about them and there planet and to see what kind of technology they have. Plus, if there planet is habitable for humans, I could ask them to take me to there planet for a visit!

Dragonchaser

I want to contact them to learn about them and there planet and to see what kind of technology they have. Plus, if there planet is habitable for humans, I could ask them to take me to there planet for a visit!

Our planet Earth is unique in that sense , there are not many planets in the whole universe that will be habitable for homo sapiens under normal conditions .
Why do you think they (the aliens) prefer Earth ?
It is paradise / Heaven compared to their worlds .
To grasp their technology will be like to learn everything from scratch like a baby even then your mental capacity will need to be boosted exponentially .

I want to contact aliens that have very advanced technology but I don't know any names.

If they deem you pure enough they will contact you .
To try to contact them will be pointless .
Just know this : they are observing , ALWAYS

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Our planet Earth is unique in that sense , there are not many planets in the whole universe that will be habitable for homo sapiens under normal conditions .
Why do you think they (the aliens) prefer Earth ?
It is paradise / Heaven compared to their worlds .
To grasp their technology will be like to learn everything from scratch like a baby even then your mental capacity will need to be boosted exponentially .

I want to contact aliens that have very advanced technology but I don't know any names.

If they deem you pure enough they will contact you .
To try to contact them will be pointless .
Just know this : they are observing , ALWAYS
I tend not to agree. With all those hundreds of millions or more galaxies in the universe, there's got to be a lot more than just a few planets like Earth that are habitable for humans. Maybe these aliens that have been visiting Earth all these years see something in the human race that is worth their time. Maybe it's because we are a generally good race they want to improve. And I think that it IS worth it to try and contact aliens, for that shows that you are interested and/or open-minded enough for contact. If you are not, though, chances are they won't want to contact you, unless you're a generally good person.