An experiment

Krish

It depends on who you are calling Aliens? If you are saying Aliens to those who have Cylindrical UFO and basically the third high in Science and Spiritual terms in the Universe and some of them look like Nordic types....then I am one...so is Sir Arthur Clarke and Gene Roddenberry...It is a long story...Thank you....
So if you are one, then should I email you?

for a "a powerful radio telescope.".?..I do not think so...

Dragonchaser

@Dragonchaser - I don't believe in man-made climate change. I think it's all a big hoax designed to empower the federal government.

What would be the purpose of that ?

And as for the U.S. Government and mainstream media in relation to space travel technology, it would be unwise to believe that they're telling us 100% of the knowledge they have. And it is nowhere near 100%, and I'd bet my life savings on that. I'd also bet my life savings on the theory that out of around 7 billion people living on Earth, it is impossible that every single one of us have no knowledge of how to build advanced spacecraft and travel to ET planets, as well as have no knowledge of intelligent life outside Earth and the human race.

Why would they mess around with Mars if they could go to any planet they desire ?

And yes, we can agree to disagree, and I'm not trying to be intolerant of other opinions, but I'm fearing your opinion might be irrational.

P.S.: Am I offending anyone? I hope not.

Not at all . :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Dragonchaser - I don't believe in man-made climate change. I think it's all a big hoax designed to empower the federal government.

What would be the purpose of that ?

And as for the U.S. Government and mainstream media in relation to space travel technology, it would be unwise to believe that they're telling us 100% of the knowledge they have. And it is nowhere near 100%, and I'd bet my life savings on that. I'd also bet my life savings on the theory that out of around 7 billion people living on Earth, it is impossible that every single one of us have no knowledge of how to build advanced spacecraft and travel to ET planets, as well as have no knowledge of intelligent life outside Earth and the human race.

Why would they mess around with Mars if they could go to any planet they desire ?

And yes, we can agree to disagree, and I'm not trying to be intolerant of other opinions, but I'm fearing your opinion might be irrational.

P.S.: Am I offending anyone? I hope not.

Not at all . :)
  1. The federal government is using the global warming hoax for collectivist purposes, with the intent of taking over the private sector and establishing communism in the US.
  2. The stuff they've "just discovered" about Mars is just a load of stuff they've known for a long time and that they're just starting to leak out to the public.
  3. Good to hear. I was worried. :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm thinking of doing an experiment to try to contact aliens. Right now I don't have lots of ideas except to build a telescope more powerful than the hubble space telescope and a powerful radio telescope. I will say how things will go when I do it.
Just in case this telescope thing doesn't work out, you could try meditating daily. I've heard this yields results beyond one's wildest dreams.

Genius

King Ivan
I'm thinking of doing an experiment to try to contact aliens. Right now I don't have lots of ideas except to build a telescope more powerful than the hubble space telescope and a powerful radio telescope. I will say how things will go when I do it.
Just in case this telescope thing doesn't work out, you could try meditating daily. I've heard this yields results beyond one's wildest dreams.
I'm thinking of practicing meditation, but I might still try using the telescopes, and maybe try inventing some kind of helmet that will allow me to contact them using telepathy, and it will also allow me to remote view them, and maybe receive messages from them!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm thinking of practicing meditation, but I might still try using the telescopes, and maybe try inventing some kind of helmet that will allow me to contact them using telepathy, and it will also allow me to remote view them, and maybe receive messages from them!
Whatever resonates with you. You could definitely try both in two different periods of your spare time. Your telescope and helmet ideas are also great ones, don't get me wrong. :)

TimeFlipper

I can help you with the helmet Genius, start off by getting a lot of tin foil from the $1 shop...then i`ll tell you rest (joking mate):D

Genius

King Ivan
I can help you with the helmet Genius, start off by getting a lot of tin foil from the $1 shop...then i`ll tell you rest (joking mate):D
You almost had me there, but I wish someone really can help me with the helmet and many other things.