An experiment

Dragonchaser

I tend not to agree. With all those hundreds of millions or more galaxies in the universe, there's got to be a lot more than just a few planets like Earth that are habitable for humans.

Point is , do we (Earthlings) have the technology to reach them ? We do not even have the technology to observe them yet or say with all certainty that it might be viable for inhabiting .

Maybe these aliens that have been visiting Earth all these years see something in the human race that is worth their time. Maybe it's because we are a generally good race they want to improve. And I think that it IS worth it to try and contact aliens, for that shows that you are interested and/or open-minded enough for contact. If you are not, though, chances are they won't want to contact you, unless you're a generally good person.

Agreed , some species yes .

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I tend not to agree. With all those hundreds of millions or more galaxies in the universe, there's got to be a lot more than just a few planets like Earth that are habitable for humans.

Point is , do we (Earthlings) have the technology to reach them ? We do not even have the technology to observe them yet or say with all certainty that it might be viable for inhabiting .
Really? I don't know about that. I think we DO have the technology to reach them. I think there are people associated with the US government and governments of other nations that have designed models of highly advanced spacecraft that work very well, and they're just keeping it a big secret from the mainstream public. You don't believe the government and the mainstream media are telling us exactly 100% of the truth of what's behind closed doors, do you?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Really? I don't know about that. I think we DO have the technology to reach them. I think there are people associated with the US government and governments of other nations that have designed models of highly advanced spacecraft that work very well, and they're just keeping it a big secret from the mainstream public. You don't believe the government and the mainstream media are telling us exactly 100% of the truth of what's behind closed doors, do you?

We are much more advanced than the government discloses. Our biggest example is what happened to Tesla. Because he was stopped, we all have to trip over vacuum cords.

Dragonchaser

We'll agree to disagree .

To the OP: What also must be taken into consideration , not all alien species are friendly - so you might consider becoming a slave or "pet" . I'll prefer being a pet in such a situation . ;)

Dragonchaser

We are much more advanced than the government discloses. Our biggest example is what happened to Tesla. Because he was stopped, we all have to trip over vacuum cords.

I'm not certain what you refer to but if it is about "free" electricity or something along that line - it's about the economy .
I do agree with you though .

Me I do not care about the economy if the Earth are damaged in the process . It is partly one of the causes of climate change which in the long-run will destroy many species irrevocably .

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Dragonchaser - I don't believe in man-made climate change. I think it's all a big hoax designed to empower the federal government.

And as for the U.S. Government and mainstream media in relation to space travel technology, it would be unwise to believe that they're telling us 100% of the knowledge they have. And it is nowhere near 100%, and I'd bet my life savings on that. I'd also bet my life savings on the theory that out of around 7 billion people living on Earth, it is impossible that every single one of us have no knowledge of how to build advanced spacecraft and travel to ET planets, as well as have no knowledge of intelligent life outside Earth and the human race.

And yes, we can agree to disagree, and I'm not trying to be intolerant of other opinions, but I'm fearing your opinion might be irrational.

P.S.: Am I offending anyone? I hope not.

Last edited:

Krish

I'm thinking of doing an experiment to try to contact aliens. Right now I don't have lots of ideas except to build a telescope more powerful than the hubble space telescope and a powerful radio telescope. I will say how things will go when I do it.

Well just use the internet and talk to ME....problem solved...(I was an alien last time but taken human form now...he..he...)

Genius

King Ivan
I'm thinking of doing an experiment to try to contact aliens. Right now I don't have lots of ideas except to build a telescope more powerful than the hubble space telescope and a powerful radio telescope. I will say how things will go when I do it.

Well just use the internet and talk to ME....problem solved...(I was an alien last time but taken human form now...he..he...)
Are you serious?

Krish

Are you serious?

It depends on who you are calling Aliens? If you are saying Aliens to those who have Cylindrical UFO and basically the third high in Science and Spiritual terms in the Universe and some of them look like Nordic types....then I am one...so is Sir Arthur Clarke and Gene Roddenberry...It is a long story...Thank you....

Genius

King Ivan
It depends on who you are calling Aliens? If you are saying Aliens to those who have Cylindrical UFO and basically the third high in Science and Spiritual terms in the Universe and some of them look like Nordic types....then I am one...so is Sir Arthur Clarke and Gene Roddenberry...It is a long story...Thank you....
So if you are one, then should I email you?